Chapter 23: The End

Day after the wedding

I woke up to Nick caressing my cheek, I squeezed my eyes together and rubbed them so they could adjust to the light. I finally opened them and seen him smiling down at me.

"What are you doing?" I laughed pushing me away from me, I realized we were both still fully naked from last night.

"Come on, we gotta get ready." Nick Said putting on his clothes. I looked at him confused.

"I have a surprise." Nick smirked.

"Wait we have to go with the agent today to look at houses though?" I Said pulling the sheet up as I covered my body.

"Just get ready!" He Said walking over to me and peaking my lips. I rolled my eyes and got ready. We got in an Uber and I had no idea where we were going. After a short ride, we stopped at a corner of a block.

"Are you Okay? You know we are on a corner, right?" I asked still so confused.

"I know." Nick Said smirking at me as he held out his hand. I laughed at took his hand. He covered my eyes and walked me towards our destination.

"Okay ready? 1...2...3!" Nick yelled as he uncovered my eyes. We stood in front of a gorgeous house! It was beautiful! I was speechless when I seen it.

 We stood in front of a gorgeous house! It was beautiful! I was speechless when I seen it

"W-What's going on?" I asked.

"This is our new home!" Nick smiled.

"OH MY GOSH! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" I cried a so jumped on him. He picked me up and spun around.

"I know it's not much but I wanted to do something to start our new life together." Nick Said as we walked up to the door.

"Nick this is perfect! It's more than enough!" I Said losing my patients cause I wanted to see the inside. The house was gorgeous on the inside. Everything about it was perfect.

2 years later...

Nick and I have been moved into our house for almost 2 years now! Life was honestly just perfect with him. We had our little daughter, a couple months after we moved into the house. Also I'm pregnant with our second child, and it's a boy. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him, raising our kids!
The End