Chapter 21: stress

May, 22nd
Months and months have gone by and all I have been doing is planning this wedding! Shay and I have been to Alam it every single cake shop, dress stores, venues. The wedding was next month and I have everything planned and stuff but I just still feel stressed for the last minute things. The boys told me they already got there tux and I'm happy they got there's fitted already.

I sent over 500 invites to family and friends becuase we have so much. The venues we picked was so big and beautiful. My dress is so gorgeous too, I dreamed of having the most biggest wedding and dress and now its coming true. Nick and I also started to look at house too! Everything was moving so fast and I was a little scared because I'm actually becoming a adult.

"No! No! No! I said I want the lights around the entire building not just on one wall! DOES ANY OF YOUR STAFF LISTEN!" I yelled through the phone.

"Babe. Relax!" Nick Said taking the phone away from me. I blew out a deep breath and sat down on the bed stressed as there were books and papers all over the bed of wedding things. I placed me Elian's on my knees as my hands ran through my hair from stress.

"This is so stressful." I cried. Nick sat down and hugged me.

"I-I just I want this to be perfect." I cried , looking u pay him with puff, tired, red eyes.

"Don't worry about all of this. Tess, I don't care if we get married in the backyard...I just want to marry you." He Said l. I wiped my tears and kissed him.

"Don't forget we have to go cake shopping tomorrow." I Said grabbing my scrapbook full of wedding things. He laughed and rubbed his eyes from stress as well.

"Hey! Tessa! Can I wear my Pokémon hat during the wedding ceremony?" Austin asked a she caught me walking down the hall.

"Austin! Hell no!" I laughed. He rolled his eyes and went back in his room.

"AHHHH! I NEED TO GET OUT THIS HOUSE!" I yelled out of stress making all the boys come out their rooms.

"Yo! You good?" Brandon asked.

"Nope. Not at all." I Said placing the thick book on the kitchen table.

"Come on, let's go get some food." He Said. We walked to In & Out and ordered our food.

"So is Maggie coming to the wedding?" I asked Brandon as I took a sip out of my shake.

"Yeah." Brandon Said.

"Okay make sure she doesn't wear white. I wanna be the only one wearing white." I Said. Brandon laughed and nodded his head.

"I never knew this could be so stressful, I always dreamed about have this big wedding and every second to be perfect." I Said.

"Tessa, it will be a beautiful wedding." Brandon Said smiling at me. I nodded my head.

"Um so I was wonder if you and halie could sing something at the wedding? " I asked.

"Yeah. I'm down. That would be sick." He said
nodding his head up and down.

"Great!" I Said as we both cheered our drinks. Brandon and I headed back to the house and everyone was sitting and watching TV in the living room.