Chapter 26: Butler Café

Before this chapter begins I wanted to tell you guys that I'm doing a collab with Gaming_Crystal3099 !
The title is Alerynth and it's also an Utaite fanfiction and we'd be very happy if you'd read it www we both did our best writing it and I think it turned out pretty good!
Thanks for asking me to do a collab with you and giving me the opportunity to try this for the first time, Crys-chan~ (><)

"Stage 10: Butler Café. The rules are simple. Please serve your customers as butlers for a day along with a menu of different foods and drinks.

The menu has a few meals that can be prepared if you go according to the instruction book prepared for you guys. Please make a special recipe that is not on the menu before the café opens.

Two of you will be cooks while the rest of you will be serving the food. Before I explain the rules any further I want you to choose the cooks now. The two will get this white blouse with black pants and black apron as a uniform.

So who wants to wear this bartender uniform?", Retrodot asked as everyone looked at each other. "If anyone is going to be one of the cooks it should be definitely Ama-chan, right?", Mafumafu suggested and everyone else nodded in agreement.

"Then we have one cook already. Now we have to choose someone else. The problem is... who of us can actually cook?", Amatsuki asked as he looked around and Soraru shrugged.

"I don't know but Mafumafu's definitely not an option. He thinks it's a good idea to put medicine into food when people are sick.", he warned as Mafumafu just pouted.

"If you put that aside I think I am pretty good myself!", Mafumafu insisted as Amatsuki made some doubting noises.

"You did try to put chili in the food we made for Urata and Senra once...", Amatsuki reasoned as Mafumafu gasped.

"Ama-chan! How could you betray me like that! After everything I did for you!", Mafumafu said as Amatsuki raised an eyebrow.

"Which is...?", Amatsuki waited for Mafumafu's response who puffed his chest out in pride. "I gave you the honor of being in this presence of an angel!", Mafumafu said posing as Amatsuki just sweat-dropped.

"I could go be the second cook.", Soraru suggested. "Oh? You know how to cook?", Amatsuki asked surprised and Soraru opened his mouth to answer but before he could he was interrupted by the albino. "He can't cook!

He puts too much salt into food!", Mafumafu intervened as Soraru glared at him. "Oi, for your information I got better.", he defended himself as Amatsuki shook his head.

"Sorry Soraru-san but I can't take the risk. We have to clear the stage after all. Also, I think we all know that you just want to be the cook to not interact with the customers.", Amatsuki said to which Soraru clicked in tongue in annoyance.

"Dammit...", he muttered showing everyone that this was exactly his intention.

"So Soraru and Mafumafu are not an option. From the previous times I cooked with you guys Sakata and Shima are out as well.

I don't know if Kashi actually improved but the last time we cooked together it was... a disaster. The only ones who might be able to cook are Senra and Urata. Please tell me that one of you guys can cook or, even better, bake.", Amatsuki pleaded as he opened the menu seeing there were mostly sweets in there. "Well, in case you forgot, I helped you making the muffins of Murasaki.

But the food I ate of Urata was pretty good as well. I would like to eat it sometime again.", Senra said as Urata shrugged.

"I don't mind cooking for you sometimes again. After all, you're taking care of me a lot of times. You even act like a butler sometimes.", Urata teased Senra who just chuckled.