Chapter 43: Misunderstandings

"Hey Uratan.", Shima called out to the shorter male who didn't hear him as he continued walking as Shima grew annoyed.

"Urata!", he shouted as Urata didn't turn towards Shima but answered while Luz shushed the purple-haired male. "What?", he simply asked as Shima felt himself getting angry.

"Don't ask me as if you didn't just hurt your best friend! How could you say that he was a burden to you?! Sakata only tried to help!", Shima told the brunette who still looked ahead instead of looking at the other male.

"Even if he wanted to help, he wouldn't be able to. It's better this way anyway...", Urata said as he smiled bitterly.

"That's right. Please just hate me. In case we won't be able to escape. In case we will be separated. It's better this way... so the pain will be not as big for you. So that you won't miss me at all. So you'll despise me.", Urata thought as he continued walking but before he could continue with his thoughts he suddenly felt a pain in his left cheek and next thing he knew he sat on the ground.

He held his cheek as he looked up to see the purple-haired male looking down at him, his face having a sour look on it.

He still held his fist with that he hit Urata as Sou and Mafumafu could only stare in shock when they saw what just happened as they were speechless. "You're not even really here!

You're saying Sakata is a burden but who is the real burden here when they can't even concentrate and answer me!", Shima asked as he waited for Urata to answer which he didn't.

He just looked down not answering before looking away with an expressionless face making Shima even more pissed off.

"What is wrong with you?! Where is the annoyed Urata who showed his anger and everything all the time?! Where is the person who actually was my friend?! Are you even here with your mind?!", Shima asked as he was about to punch Urata again but was held back by Luz from behind.

"Shima, that's enough! You're going too far!", Luz said as he struggled a bit holding the other male back who was struggling with all of his might. "Let me go! I won't stop until he will finally answer me!", Shima said as Urata slowly stood up wobbling a bit because he was hit very hardly by the other male.

"Hey! Say something! And look me in the eyes you coward!", Shima shouted as Luz told him to be quieter. Urata took a few more seconds to stand straight before he looked up at Shima with a bitter smile. "Do you think it was easy for me to do that?", Urata asked as Shima's anger faded as soon as he heard that sad tone in Urata's voice.

But before Shima could answer Urata continued to speak. "Sakata is an idiot. If something would happen to me while we were here he would do reckless things.

He acts out of an impulse and I know that he thinks of me as an important person. If he saw me in trouble he would immediately come rushing over to me even if I told him to run away. To avoid that I'd rather send him to another group.", Urata explained as Shima was slightly puzzled.

"Couldn't you have said it nicer to him then? You could have explained it to him.", Shima said as Mafumafu widened his eyes understanding what Urata meant.

"Is that because Sakata would have insisted even more if he noticed that there would be danger? Urata-san, the way you're talking is as if you...", Mafumafu started as Urata smiled bitterly.

"I... specialize in stealth and escape games. And if it comes to those then I don't limit myself to just games so escaping has always been my strength. I've been in here for a long time already and that's how I found out so much already with the help of Luz and the others.