Chapter 28: Darkness

"Now... what about you? Your accompaniment was a bit rude there but you were pretty nice~ What to do...", Urata pondered as Shima walked over. "I think our Shima here has a solution.

Let's hear it then~", Urata said smiling waiting for Shima to say something.

"As an apology for what our workers did, would you like a special berry parfait made by our great cooks?", Shima suggested.

"A-ah, you don't need to do that... I apologize for my cousin's behavior. I'll make sure to talk to her about it later.", she said bowing.

"No need to apologize. That wasn't your but was entirely her fault.", Senra assured as he walked out of the kitchen.

"That was intense. Good job at handling it, Urata.", Amatsuki praises Urata who just nodded.

Kashitaro tried his best not to jump at Amatsuki to hug him when he walked out and tried to keep a straight face when Amatsuki smiled.

Soraru and Mafumafu just finished serving the last customers as they walked towards her.

"E-excuse me, I am sorry if I was rude but I just listened in on your conversation and I completely agree that you should get our special parfait...", Mafumafu stuttered biding behind Soraru who smiled. The girl was about to refuse again but Soraru stopped her.

"I completely agree. It would be an honor if you would try it. If you want to be polite then please agree to this request of us.", Soraru said as she just nodded. "Th-then I'll take you up on that offer.", she said smiling as Amatsuki ran back into the kitchen to make her order.

After he finished, Mafumafu took the parfait and walked to the female customer but on the way he stepped on his skirt and tripped losing his grip on the berry parfait.

He prepared for the fall but it never came as he felt an arm around his waist and looked up to see Soraru holding him a blush creeping on his face. He forgot about the parfait he lost the grip of which Urata successfully caught.

"Safe!", Urata shouted as the others clapped. "Are you alright?", Soraru asked as Mafumafu snapped out of his daze.

"Ah, yes I am!", Mafumafu said as he thanked Soraru when he let him go.

The girl just smiled and giggled as she ate the parfait not forgetting to praise the cook for his work. She just enjoyed her parfait as she watched the butlers and maids talking to each other.

When she finished she paid and they guided her to the door. "Thank you for coming.

Please come again.", the whole group said as they bowed. She smiled and thanked them for the good time before exiting.

As soon as the door closed everyone slumped down. "Good work everyone!", Amatsuki said as he and Senra walked out of the kitchen with a tray of different colorful parfaits.

"After you changed your clothes you can eat this treats!", Amatsuki said as the others went to change their clothes.

Kashitaro hugged Amatsuki from behind startling him. "Ama-chan~ I'm done for!", Kashitaro complained as Amatsuki just sighed before patting Kashitaro's head.

"Good job, Kashi.", Amatsuki praised and Kashitaro was surprised before smiling brightly. "Will you feed me as a reward?", Kashitaro asked as Amatsuki just blushed.

"Eh?! Fine...", Amatsuki agreed as Kashitaro cheered happily.

Amatsuki took the spoon and held some chocolate ice cream towards Kashitaro who opened his mouth and hummed in acknowledgement.