Chapter 12: Unforgettable Memories

"You fell into one of our traps. This place will be filled with water from outside.

There are about 20 minutes for you to get out before this place is flooded.", Retrodot announced as Sakata slightly panicked. Urata grabbed his wrist after seeing his frozen state.

"There is no time. We have to get out. Now!", Urata said as they all started to run.

Time until the place is Underwater:
19:20

"You idiots! Don't you ever think what to do?!", Urata scolded them as they all ran in full speed. "We're sorry!", the two of them apologized as Urata sighed before turned forward and turning right.

"How come Urata is the one leading us now and not Senra?", Sakata asked as Urata ignored him. Senra noticed this so he answered instead.

"Sorry that he ignores you right now. It's just his way of concentrating.

The reason why Urata is leading us instead of me is because I just find a path to a labyrinth. The disadvantageous part of that is that it's slow.

Urata can't do what I do but he memorized the way that I found just a while ago and his marks will help him to find the way out.

It's faster than me finding the way and because the place is going to be flooded in... 15 minutes I think we should let Urata do this now.", Senra said as he looked at the timer on his wrist.

Time until the place is Underwater:
14:53

"Waaah! This is way to scary!", Mafumafu exclaimed as he noticed the water slowly flooding this place. It came in incredibly fast and was already up to their ankles.

Urata cursed under his breath as he tried to run faster which was difficult because the water restrained him. "Mafu, if this place will be flooded before we arrive then keep swimming and press the elevator button. The water will stop then.", Urata instructed as he fastened his pace even more. Mafumafu was confused but nodded.

"How did you know that?", Mafumafu asked as he easily ran through the water. "I asked Retrodot while you two were watching the ocean.

He told me if there was a trap we could stop it by pressing on the elevator button.", Urata explained Mafumafu and he nodded in understanding. "So that's it! You two are prepared for the worst, aren't you?", Mafumafu asked as they just shrugged.

"Maybe, you should always expect the worst to be ready for whatever may come.", Senra said as Urata just kept running and looked at his wrist.

"Crap! Half of the time is over already and we just finished half of the path!", Urata cursed as he fastened his pace even more.

"Aren't we good in time then?", Sakata asked confused as he struggled to follow the three of them. "It's not. Because the water is slowly drowning this whole place!

It'll make us slower! Just try to run faster!", Urata instructed them as they all waded through the water which reached their knees already.

Time until the place is Underwater:
9:36

"Ok, we'll do it like this. When the place is flooded me and Mafu will swim ahead to the button to stop this. Sakata and Senra, you will stay close behind but be careful to not lose sight of us.

I know you're struggling a bit to see underwater but what about you guys?", Urata asked Mafumafu and Sakata. "I'll be fine. I can still see perfectly fine underwater and I think I am a pretty fast swimmer. It depends on how much we have to swim.", Mafumafu said as Urata guessed.