Chapter 32: Attracted Feeling

"It's Ura-san, Mafudon. Didn't you see how he acts towards me?", Sakata asked as Mafumafu shook his head furiously.

"It is definitely, Soraru-san! How can you not agree with me after you spend some time with him?", Mafumafu asked as Soraru and Urata tried their best to ignore them.

Urata was gripping his fork tightly as he stabbed his food several times feeling irritated. Soraru was blending them out as he tried to focus on his book. He finished eating already as he was only having some tea while reading.

The only reason why they didn't join the conversation was because they knew that if they did, these two would somehow turn their words to prove their statement.

Urata tried to argue before but Soraru stopped him and now Urata was stabbing his food.

"Well, it's just Soraru-san's personality!", Sakata argued as the rest of the guys walked into the cafeteria for dinner.

"What are you talking about?", Amatsuki asked curious, what the discussion was about.

"Ama-chan! Good timing! Sakata and me were discussing something just now but we just can't agree with each other! So I was thinking we should ask you guys!", Mafumafu said as Shima raised an eyebrow interested.

"Oh~ what is it?", Shima asked as the two of them looked at each other before they both asked everyone at the same time.

"Between Soraru-san and Urata-san/Ura-san, who is the tsundere?", they asked as everyone looked at them before answering.

"What is a tsundere?", Kashitaro asked confused as Amatsuki quickly explained what it was and Kashitaro nodded finally understanding.

"Ah... that's it! I don't really know... What do you think, Ama-chan?", Kashitaro asked Amatsuki who thought about it for a bit before answering. "Well, both of them kinda are, right?", Amatsuki asked as the others nodded.

"But if I had to choose who is more like a tsundere then it would be Urata.", Senra said as Urata looked at Senra looking betrayed who just gave him apologetic look.

"Soraru-san at least shows his concern more openly while you mostly only call Sakata an idiot.", Senra said giving his reason.

"Sorry, Senra, you are a smart guy and everything but I have to disagree with you for once.

Soraru-san is clearly more of a tsundere.", Shima said as Mafumafu nodded and walked to Shima's side. "Shima-san gets it!", Mafumafu smiled as Sakata shook his head and walked to Senra's side. "Senra is clearly the one who thinks the most logical so we should believe his statements, right?", Sakata asked.

You could see a thunderbolt striking between the four of them.

"Did you not see how he would always refuse Mafu-kun's hugs and push him away? Urata would at least let Sakata hug him.", Shima said as Senra smiled and shook his head.

"Sore wa chigau yo! Ura-san pushes me away as well sometimes! He always tells me to get off him!", Sakata said.

"Well, when I was sick Soraru-san would always tell me that it was a pain to take care of me but he still would because he's just a tsundere!", Mafumafu countered as the others just watched them arguing with each other and after a few more minutes Urata and Soraru finally snapped.

Soraru closed his book and glared at them. "Oi, stop assuming I'm a tsundere and shut your mouth for a minute so I can read my book.", Soraru said glaring at them and Urata stabbed his food so hardly that the red sauce came on his face.

"One more word and you will end up like my food.", Urata warned smiling at them.

They stayed silent for a minute before they all broke into a discussion again. "Only tsunderes deny the fact that they are one!", Mafumafu said as everyone else nodded.