Chapter 34: Joy, Anger, Sadness, Peace

At the place that fills your stomach, anger will boil over your stomach.

"The only place I could think of is here...", Mafumafu said as they now stood in front of the cafeteria. "Oh~ You are so smart, Mafudon~ Then let's go in!", Sakata said as he pushed the door open. As soon as he did they were welcomed by an older male cook with many female servants surrounding him.

The servants's faces were covered by a tanuki mask as they all bowed as soon as Mafumafu and Sakata stepped in. "Welcome, my dearest guests! I am the secret chef of Retrodot.

You may call me Tanaka. Everyone waited for your arrival.", the man said as everyone bowed again and led them to their table.

"Since we knew you were coming we made a special dish just for you.", the man said as he placed a soup in front of them which was so red and was so spicy you could feel your eyes burning already. Mafumafu and Sakata simply stared at it as the cook explained them what the dish was.

"This is a soup with all the most hottest spices around the world. We prepared especially for you. Enjoy~", the man said smiling as Sakata and Mafumafu simply gulped.

"Hey, Shima. Are you sure that we should just sit around and do nothing?", Urata asked as he was placing his cards down and Shima did the same as he waited for Urata to do his next move. "Hm? Yeah, I am. After all that note told us to tear our muscles apart.

And what better method is there than playing a game?", Shima asked as Urata stopped playing and let his cards down as Shima looked at Urata confused. "Why did you stop?

Are you giving up already?", Shima asked and turned towards Urata who was smiling which sent Shima a shiver down his spine.

"Which note are you talking about if I may ask?", Urata asked nicely as Shima gulped before answering.

"I kinda found a note while you were going to throw your candy wrappers away...", Shima trailed off and backed off as Urata's smile still remained showing Shima that this conversation still wasn't over. "And why didn't you tell me but told me to come and play games instead?", Urata asked as Shima thought of a logical answer just to realize he couldn't find one.

"Well... I don't know...

I thought you should relax a bit rather than doing more work.", Shima answered as Urata just smiled brightly closing his eyes.

"Ah, so that's it!", Urata exclaimed smiling before gripping the doll tightly and throwing it at Shima grazing him on the cheek and Shima flinched when he heard how hard Urata threw it against the wall. It made a loud sound before falling to the ground and Shima felt a slight burn on his left cheek.

"Why didn't you tell me about the note?! And why the heck did you think the best way to train your muscles would be playing a card game?!", Urata asked and took a pillow ready to hit Shima several times with it as Shima sat straight and answered while holding his arms in front of him to protect himself from them.

"Well, what should I do when I see that my friend has a wound on his back and that training would be even worse for him!", Shima defended himself and then he saw how Urata freezes immediately with his pillow in the hands and then slowly let the pillow fall down.

He sat still and was silent as Shima just sighed in relief that Urata wouldn't try to hit him. Sure, he knew that Urata wouldn't actually hurt him seriously but it would still hurt.

"...You noticed?", Urata asked looking anywhere else but Shima. "Yeah... I kinda noticed how your moves were more strained after that one Hide and Seek Stage.", Shima confessed as Urata understood and nodded.