15

CJ'S POV:

When I got back to camp, I was feeling a little light-headed.

I was unaware that my gauze were visible under my leggings. 

Then all of a sudden, I felt like I was spinning. 

THIRD PERSON POV;

CJ hit the ground, and the only person who was around was Beth. She ran out to where the girl was, yelling. 

"Help!" She was yelling as she kneeled next to the girl. 

A bunch of people came running, Dale, T-Dog, Rick, and Hershel, the people who were able to hear it. 

When they came over, Hershel saw the outline of the gauze on her thighs and looked to Rick. 

"Does she self-harm?" He asked in a very serious voice. 

"Not since she was about 15, why?" Rick replied and Hershel had Rick pick her up and take her inside. 

When they came inside the house, Lori came and looked outside Carl's door and gasped when she saw her daughter, passed out. 

"What happened?" She asked as tears came to her eyes. 

"She's cutting again," Rick answered as he looked down at their daughter, who was in his arms. 

And Hershel, being the man he is, had Patricia take the girl's pants off and look at her injuries. 

"How do they look?" Hershel asked as he looked at Patricia. 

"There's one that needs stitches and they're all a little infected," Patricia answered as she looked back at Hershel. 

"Can you handle it?" Hershel asked the woman. 

"Yes," She answered and she got to work. 

CJ was out for a few hours. 

CJ'S POV;

I woke up groggy, and then I felt something tight around my thighs and I knew they were bandaged, which means that they were discovered. 

"Let me see her!" I heard someone yelling and I knew it was Daryl. 

"Daryl!" I called out and the door was opened. 

"Sunshine, what happened?" He asked as he walked over to the bed. And the door shut as he spoke. 

"You told me that I ain't your wife or your girlfriend and to stop checking up on you... It hurt me, because..." I trailed off, not finishing my answer. 

"I didn't mean it. Listen to me, you can check up on me a hundred times a day if you need to, just don't do this again, ya hear?" He asked and I started crying, "And it hurt you why?" 

I knew the question was coming... I just didn't want to answer it. 

"I think I've fallen for you," I said as I cried harder. 

And when that happened, someone came in. 

"What happened? Why is she crying? Daryl, what did you do?" Shane was asking as he came to the side of the bed. 

"Shane, leave now!" I screamed at him, and he reluctantly left. 

"Casey, I think, no what," Daryl then looked down as if trying to find the right words, "I know I've fallen for you too." 

When those words reached my ears, I smiled. 

"Really?" I asked, and he looked defensive. 

"I ain't repeating it," He grunted as he stood up. 

"Fine, sourpuss," I said as I reached for him. 

We kissed gently, his hands resting on my cheeks and my hands in his hair. 

We separated and he smiled slightly and got up. 

"Imma head to bed, rest," He said as he walked out, and once he walked away, my mom walked in. 

"So, what happened?" She asked as she smiled at me. 

"Mom, is it okay if Daryl and I got together?" I asked as I looked at her. 

"Of course, honey. Why wouldn't it?" She asked as she sat down on the bed and stroked my hair. 

"I, um, I confessed and we kissed just a few minutes ago," I admitted as I blushed and looked down. 

"Does he make you happy?" She asked me as she looked down at me. 

"Very," I replied and she bent down and kissed my forehead. 

"Goodnight," She said and I smiled. 

"Goodnight, ma," I replied and she walked out.

I fell asleep to the thought of Daryl.