52

The next morning, I woke before everyone else, at the crack of dawn and decided to take a shower. While I was in the shower, some more people woke up. I got out of the shower and changed into~

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Willow with Noah

"You're so good with her," I commented as I sat next to him, and smiled at him. 

"Thanks," He said as he went back to feeding her. 

"Shouldn't you be going?" I asked him, as I looked at the clock on the wall, it was almost time for the dry run. 

"Oh, I guess I forgot we had a clock now," He said as he got up, and went out with Tara and Glenn, who were waiting on him. 

I had just finished feeding Willow, and I knew that everyone but Daryl and Carl was gone. I was washing the dishes and watching Willow and Judith, who were in the floor, with their toys that a woman named Jessie gave to my dad when she cut his hair. 

"Sis?" Carl called out to me, and I turned around to him. 

"Yeah?" I answered as I looked at him, he then sat down in front of me. 

"What do you think of the people here?" He asked and I sighed, I had hoped that no one would ask me this. 

"Well, Carl, the answer to that question may vary with each person I've met," I said, trying not to say my true feelings. 

"Then as a community, what do you think of them?" He asked and I knew there was a reason for this, so I just decided to answer truthfully. 

"They're weak," I answered and he sighed as if he was relieved of my answer, then I looked at him, curiously, "Why do you ask?" 

"Do you think we'll become weak too if we stay here?" He asked me and I looked out the door, at Daryl, who was outside on the porch. 

"No, I don't. We don't have any weakness in us anymore," I answered and he looked at me, questionably. 

"How do we have no weaknesses in us anymore?" He asked as he looked at me. 

"We learned to push those weak parts of us so deep inside of us, that they don't want to come back up to the surface. We're survivors, for a reason, Carl. We will do whatever it takes to survive," I explained to him, and he nodded. 

I watched as he looked at my outfit. 

"White?" He questioned and I chuckled lightly. 

"I know, but Deanna said that the color might make people more trusting in me," I answered and then ruffled his hair, "Which reminds me, I've got to go meet her and Maggie." 

"Okay, I'll watch Judith and Willow," He said as he smiled at me, then looked at the two babies. 

I walked out the front door and looked at Daryl. 

"Hey baby, Carl is watching the babies, I've got to go and meet up with Deanna and Maggie," I said and he grunted before he answered. 

"Be careful," He said and I smiled at him. 

"I will be," I answered, knowing that if I didn't say it he would think something was wrong. And something was wrong... Daryl hadn't had a shower since we got here. 

And the people of Alexandria don't trust him, because he looks like a murderer. 

I walked off the porch and started walking to Deanna's house. Before I even got there, I heard Aiden, yelling. I rushed to the gates and saw Glenn and Aiden, they were arguing. 

I walked up and then I saw Deanna and Maggie. 

"Aiden, what's going on?" I asked, but Aiden didn't answer me, Nicholas walked up to me and got into my face. 

"None of your business, little girl," Nicholas said as he looked down at me. 

And then before I knew what was happening, Glenn had dodged Aiden and then punched him in the face. Nicholas shoved me down to the ground, hard, and went to go after Glenn, but Daryl tackled him and put him on the ground. 

My head had hit the ground pretty hard and I was kinda dazed as I looked around. I saw Michonne, Daryl, my dad, Glenn, Aiden, Nicholas, Maggie, Deanna, and I think I saw Carl. 

"Baby? Sunshine?" I heard someone from above me, and I saw about 3 Daryls. 

"Daryl, baby?" I asked as I reached out, to the Daryl I thought was the real one. It must've been the real one because he helped me up. 

"Is that blood?" I heard someone ask, I didn't know who. 

I felt someone put their hand on the back of my head and then Daryl was threatening someone, I couldn't really make out much before I passed out.