22

The next day after Shane and my dad brought Randall back, I woke up without Daryl in the tent. I got out new clothes and changed~

When I walked out, I was approached by Dale

He told me that my dad, Shane, and the rest of the group was planning on killing Randall. 

"This group's broken, Dale. That's the truth about the whole situation," I said and he looked at me, "I know you're here because you wanna save him because you're a kind man, and I'm sure you've already talked to Daryl." 

"Yes, I have," He said as he looked at me. 

"I honestly don't care about what happens to him, it's mainly my dad and Shane's call," I said as I walked off. 

Later on, we were in Hershel's living room, and we were debating on what to do with Randall. I had talked to Daryl earlier on and he told me about how the boy's group had raped 2 teenage girls and made their father watch. 

I honestly didn't know what to do with the boy. 

"Casey, you want a say in this?"  My dad asked as he looked at me, I was leaning on the wall, listening to people talk. 

"I honestly don't care, just do what y'all want, but I do agree that he's a threat, but we also have to remember he's just a kid," I said and I looked at Dale. 

And after Dale said his last piece, he walked over by Daryl and I and placed a hand on each of our arms. 

"You two were right, this group is broken," I nodded as he said it, and then he walked out. 

I stayed with the rest of the group at the campsite, while my dad, Shane, and Daryl took Randall to execute him. 

And after a few minutes, my dad came over to us, with Carl. I was able to find out what happened really quick. 

My dad didn't kill Randall, because Carl was watching. 

"For now, we are keeping him in custody," My dad said and then Andrea went off to find Dale, to tell him. 

And after a few more minutes, we heard a scream. 

I grabbed my knife and headed towards it. I met up with Daryl and we ran. 

We found it...

It was on Dale, tearing his stomach open. 

Daryl tackled the walker and killed it, then I started yelling for help. 

When they saw it was Dale, we were yelling for Hershel, and when Hershel got there, he said there was no way to save Dale. 

"He's suffering... Do something," Andrea said as she cried, I leaned down beside her, and held her to me. I may of not always gotten along with her, but I knew she cared about Dale. 

My dad went to kill him, but he couldn't do it. I watched Daryl grab my dad's gun, and kneel down and point the gun between Dale's eyes. 

"Sorry, Brother," Daryl said as he shot Dale. 

I quietly got Andrea to stand up and took her back to camp. 

And then I went back mine and Daryl's camp and laid down. 

Not long after I laid down, Daryl came and laid down behind me. I fell asleep quickly in his arms, but it was kinda restless.