62

About a month has passed and we had Alexandria cleaned up and the walls repaired. Today, my dad and Daryl are going to make a run, a very important run to get supplies, since we're running out. 

I woke up and I felt sick, so I rushed to the bathroom, and started throwing up. I was starting to show a little bit. 

After I threw up my guts, I got dressed~

I walked outside, on the porch, and saw Daryl he was getting ready to go on the run

"Hey baby," I said as I wrapped my arms around his waist, and kissed his back. 

"Hey, Sunshine," He said as he brushed his hand against mine. 

"Can you look for me some slippers?" I asked quietly, and he chuckled, "My feet are gonna be killing me soon."

"I know, I remember," He said as he turned around and then leaned down to kiss me. When he pulled away, I smiled at him. 

When he left, I went back inside and stayed there all day, playing with Judith and Willow. 

I was asleep in bed when Carl came into my room, he shook me and told me to get dressed that someone was in the house. 

I grabbed my gun off my nightstand and followed Carl, and we both put our guns to the guy's head. 

"What the hell are you doing in our house?" Carl asked the man, and I cocked my gun. 

"I'm, uh, sitting on the steps, looking at this painting, waiting for your mom and dad to get dressed," The guy said and as he said, mom and dad, my mind wandered... 

Was Michonne in bed with my dad?

"Hi... I'm Jesus," And when Jesus said that a door opened from behind us and out walked Michonne and my dad. They were halfway dressed. 

"Carl, Casey, hey, um..." My dad said as he saw us.

And then our front door opened and I saw Daryl, Abraham, Glenn, and Maggie, and we all had guns aimed at the guy. 

"It's- it's okay," Michonne said as she held her hand out, signaling everyone to stop. 

"You said we should talk, so let's talk," My dad said to the guy, and I looked behind me at my dad. 

We all gathered at the dinner table, and my dad started asking Jesus questions. 

"So, how'd you get out?" My dad asked the man, and I was studying the guy's body language. 

"One guard can't cover two exits or third-floor windows," The guy, Jesus said, and I could tell he was more dangerous than he may seem, "Knots untie and locks get picked. Entropy comes from order, right?"

"Right," Daryl answered right away, and I could tell that Daryl was also studying this guy, but also beating himself up because he allowed him to get loose. 

"I checked out your arsenal," Jesus said as he looked at my dad, and I sat up straight and looked at the guy. 

Just how long was he able to roam free?

"I haven't seen anything like that in a long time," Jesus said and I scoffed. 

Was he really telling the truth? 

"You're well-equipped, but your provisions are low," Jesus said as if we didn't already know that, "Very low for the amount of people you have. 54?"

"More than that," Maggie said as she glared at him, with her arms crossed. 

"Well, I appreciate the cookie, my compliments to the chef," He said and I wanted to laugh, I hope Carol poisoned it. 

"Yeah, she ain't here," Daryl said as he glared down at the man. 

"And hopefully this was a poisoned batch for unsuspecting consumers," I said as I glared at him, and he looked at me, then down at the cookie. 

And he then looked from me to Daryl, then turned to Daryl. 

"Look, we got off to a bad start," He said as he looked up at Daryl, "But we're on the same side, the living side. You and Rick had every reason to leave me out there, but you didn't. I'm from a place a lot like this one. Part of my job is searching for other settlements to trade with. I took your truck because my community need things, and both of you looked like trouble. I was wrong. You're good people. And this is a good place. I think our communities may be in a position to help each other."

The more Jesus talked the more I liked him, he was rational and seemed like a nice guy. 

"Do you have food?" Glenn asked, now this is an important question, and this guy better answer it right. 

"We've started to raise livestock," And this caught my attention, "We scavenge, we grow. Everything from tomatoes to sorghum."

I still didn't know if I trusted him...

"Tell us why we should believe you," My dad said as he gestured to Jesus, and I looked at him with a hardened stare. 

"I'll show you," Jesus said and I squinted my eyes at him, "If we take a car, I can take you home in a day, and you can all see for yourselves who we are and what we have to offer." 

I was starting to believe him... but I still wasn't sure. 

"Wait, you said you're looking for more settlements," Maggie said and I realized that means that there's more, "You mean you're already trading with other groups?" 

Jesus sat back and looked at us all.

"Your world's about to get a whole lot bigger," Jesus said and I looked at Daryl, and then to Jesus.