18

The next morning, I changed~

And I sat beside my brother at breakfast and Carol gave me a plate and some eggs

And I sat beside my brother at breakfast and Carol gave me a plate and some eggs. I sat there was eating and I watched as Glenn stood up and looked over all of us. 

"Um, guys. So, the barn is full of walkers," As he said that, I looked over at Daryl and he looked at me. 

We all went down there and Daryl and Shane ended up getting into it, and when Shane went to put his hands on Daryl, I got pissed. 

"Shane you put your hands on him, I promise, I will cut them the fuck off!" I screamed at him and he looked at me, shocked. 

And then the doors of the barn started to rattle, and I stood my ground and looked at the door. 

I was with Carol, a little while later and we saw Daryl trying to take another horse out to look for Sophia. 

"Careful," I yelled out and he turned and looked at us. 

"Hershel said you need to heal," Carol said and I ended up leaving them alone when I saw the look in her eyes. 

And then she walked out looking hurt and Daryl walked out looking pissed off. I ran after Daryl and he turned around and looked at me. 

"Listen, I'm sorry about calling her a stupid bitch, but she said she lost faith that we're going to find Sophia," Daryl explained as he looked at me. 

"I didn't talk to her, and it's okay," I said as I looked at him. 

"What's your take on the barn?" He asked as he looked at me. 

"What happens will happen," I answered as I went to walk away. 

"Where are you going?" He asked and I turned to him. 

"To hang out with the others," I answered and he walked off as I walked off. 

And a little time later, I was bored of just hanging out with Andrea who was guarding the barn, after my dad went off with Hershel. 

I ended up on the porch with Maggie, Glenn, Beth, Patricia, Carl, and my mom. 

And then all of a sudden, everyone was coming to the porch, wondering where my dad was, and then I got concerned. 

And then Shane was walking to us with the bag of guns. He looked at me and Daryl, he gave Daryl a shotgun, and I nodded, signaling that I did have my gun. I pulled it out and I knew that we were about to kill the walkers in the barn. 

I could tell. 

And then everyone was arguing about what to do. 

Then we all looked to the field and saw my dad with Hershel and Jimmy leading walkers to the barn. We all started running down there. 

And then Shane had a meltdown and I was holding my gun, waiting. 

And then he finally done it, he killed the walker he was shooting to prove a point to Hershel, and then he opened the barn door, and at first, I didn't react, then I was one of the first people to stand beside him. 

Soon the line was made, Shane, Andrea, T-Dog, Glenn, Daryl, and myself, we were shooting all of the walkers that came out of the barn. 

And when we thought it was done, another walker came out, but it wasn't just any walker, it was Sophia. And Daryl had to hold Carol back from going to her. 

Eventually, my dad ended up shooting her.