69

The past four or so days, I have been mostly feeding Shiva and ending up being able to walk with both feet and wear both of my shoes, but I had to go easy, and not strain myself. 

I woke up in a kinda pleasant mood, and I got dressed~

It was about time for Shiva's feeding, so I went to the Kingdom, and I heard the king talking, so I just stayed in the back, not really noticing who the people were

"Casey, come to say hello to our visitors from Alexandria," The king said and when they turned around, I started to cry. 

Daryl was standing right there, and so was my dad and brother. 

I rushed down the aisle, and Daryl met me about halfway. 

"Baby," I whispered as he held me close, and then I felt him tremble.

"I thought I lose you," He whispered as he held me tighter. 

"Never, I'm right here," I said as I threaded my fingers into his hair. 

I then turned to Carl, who was standing beside me and he pulled me into a hug, and then I walked to my dad and gave him a hug. 

"Casey, you know of the saviors, correct?" He asked me and I nodded, "What say you if we fought them?"

"I would say that we would kill them all," I said and he looked at me surprised. 

"Why? Explain," He said, not at all being rude or mean, but purely curious to my response, I could tell. 

"They do terrible things, I'm not blind or deaf. I was at the end of it, those Saviors that attacked Carol and me were going to kill us if we didn't kill them," I said and he nodded. 

And then he said he would have his decree in the morning. 

"You may feed Shiva now, Casey, and thank you for your input," The king said as I walked onto the stage and he handed me the chain. 

"Come, Shiva," I said as she followed me and nuzzled my back as we walked, I then turned to my family, "I'll be right out to talk to you."

I was then leading Shiva to her cage. 

I fed her then I went to my family. 

When Daryl saw me, he immediately wrapped me up in his arms. 

"Why did you leave?" He asked as he stroked my hair. 

"I needed to be there for Carol," I said to him, "I saw her leaving and I hopped into the car before she left, she had no choice, but to take me."

We then had supper with the king. 

And the next morning, I woke up in Daryl's arms, and I got out of them and got dressed into~

I went and fed Shiva, and he told me that the Kingdom could not help in the war against the saviors

I made sure to get ready, get my guns, and got to the gates. 

When the group got there, I saw that Daryl was leading them to the gates, and I knew that he needed to stay. 

"Baby, you're staying here, you need to stay safe. I need you safe, so does Willow and this baby," I said as I rubbed my stomach. 

"Okay, fine, but only for a few days, then I'm coming home to you," He said as he kissed my forehead. 

I was still thinking of Glenn and Abraham, Daryl had told me what all happened the night before with Negan and the Saviors, and how he was captured. 

"I love you," I said as I rubbed his arm. 

"I love you too," He whispered as he pecked my lip. 

I was the last person out of the gates.