17

The next morning when I woke up, Daryl had his arms around me and my mom was standing by the bed, with plates of food. 

And that's when I noticed that Daryl was awake. 

"We're gonna go out to my tent, and you little missy, are changing," He said as he looked at me, and my mom laughed. 

Daryl and I then went to his tent and I changed into ~

Shane and my dad wanted me to go and oversee the gun training because of my expertise in it

Shane and my dad wanted me to go and oversee the gun training because of my expertise in it. I use to help Shane train the younger kids because I was a girl, who was trustworthy. 

"Will you be okay?" Daryl asked me as he saw me pick up the 9 millimeter from the tent floor, and then I put the buck knife on the waist. 

"Yes, I'll be okay. I've been around guns my entire life," I answered and I bent down and kissed his forehead. 

He grunted as I walked away. 

"What's going on?" I asked my mom as I saw her grab Carl's face. 

"You brother stole a gun and lied about it," She said and I looked at Carl. 

"I've done worse," And my dad laughed as I said it, "But you were just shot Carl, are you sure you wanna learn how to shoot?" 

"Yes," He answered me confidently. 

"Mom, Uncle Shane is the best instructor I know," I said and he looked at me surprised, "He taught me and I use to help him." 

I then saw Andrea and I glared at her. 

"It wasn't her fault, ya know?" Dale asked as he looked at me. 

"I know, but she still shot him," I said as I looked at him, and then I walked away. 

When we arrived at the firing range place that Shane found, he handed out handguns and lined up everyone. 

I was with Carl. 

"Yeah, now pull the trigger with ease," I directed him and he nailed it. He high fived me and we hugged. 

And soon after that, Shane took Andrea for advanced training and the rest of us headed back to the farm. 

I went to Daryl's tent and when I walked in, he was reading. And when he heard me, he put the book down and looked at me. 

"How was it?" He asked as he watched me sit on the ground. 

"I think Shane is screwing Andrea. That bitch makes me angry," I said as I looked at him. 

"Maybe you should shoot her for shooting me," He joked as he saw a smile on my face, "Not really." 

"Fuck, why not?" I asked and he chuckled a little bit. 

I stayed in Daryl's tent and we didn't really talk, we just sat there.