40

We were going down the road, and Daryl was talking to Michonne. 

"Hey, I know you weren't running off," Daryl started, "The thing is, the trail went cold. You know that, right? If it was any different, I'd be right out there with you." 

Michonne just looked at him, and I smiled up at her. Then I guess Daryl got tired of the silence and turned on the radio, but couldn't find a station. 

"Would you hand me one of them CDs right there?" Daryl asked Michonne, and as he got them out, a broken voice came through on the radio. 

"...find sanctuary," It was broken, and you couldn't understand the full message. 

"Is that a voice?" Bob asked and I looked at him. 

"Shh," Daryl said and I tried to listen closely. 

"Terminus... determined to survive...keep alive," It was a broken voice, and we were all too bust focusing on it, that none of us were watching the road, and Daryl ended up driving right into a herd. 

The car got surrounded, and when he drove backward, we got hung up. 

And we made a plan to run for the woods and don't stop for anything. I got my machete ready, and he looked at me. 

"I love you," And I nodded at him. 

"I love you," And he nodded back at me. 

And then we were out of the car and I was cutting walkers down with Michonne, beside me, and Daryl was using the top of the car, to snipe walkers with his crossbow. 

And we were all fighting and making our way to the woods. I was too busy running and cutting down walkers to notice that Bob and Tyreese were still fighting, and then, when Bob made it to us, Tyreese was surrounded. 

"Come on," Daryl said as he grabbed my arm and forced me to run with them. 

We ran for a while, and when we heard a noise, we saw two walkers and behind them was Tyreese, he killed one and Michonne killed the other. 

We then kept running. 

Daryl was right, you always have to run. 

I was keeping watch, as Tyreese washed off, and when it was time to go, again, I walked beside Daryl. 

We then came across an auto shop place. 

"You see something?" Bob asked Daryl, who was looking inside the weeds beside me, and I looked over at him. 

"Daryl, babe, you see something?" I asked him again when he didn't answer Bob. 

"I don't know, maybe," He answered as he walked closer. 

It was a van. Daryl got inside it to hotwire it, and we cleaned the weeds off it. 

"We gotta find us a new battery," He said as he got out of the van. He then went to look inside the shop and a walker popped up, "We got us some friends inside." 

We then were chopping down the weeds to the entrance of the shop, so we could get inside and see if they have a battery. 

And Tyreese was beating the hell out of the weeds. I was paying no attention to it. 

"Man, go easy. We don't know what we're dealing with," Daryl said to him, as he started to cut the weeds too. 

And Tyreese was able to cut some wire from behind the weeds, and I watched as he pulled it off his machete. 

Then a walker attacked Daryl, and I was on the other side of Bob, so I wasn't close enough. I went to run to him, but Michonne already handled it. Then two more walkers came out and attacked Bob and me.