Burden

Burden

Please tell me that I am not what I think I am.

Awake all night ceaseless questions that I can not find the answers to. Am I a burden to you? (Please tell me)

Its kind of got me nervous;
Sharpen the worded sword,
What version of me would you like? Is it stupid to be depressed?

This pain is addressed to my heart.
I can't digest it.
It takes me by my hands and arrests me. I thought I progressed. But I have only regressed repressed the emotions inside,
I have only compressed myself into a french press, smash me into a box of trash. 

There is a war inside my chest.

Am I a burden to you?
(Please tell me)
Am I a burden to you?
(Please tell me)
Am I a burden to you?
(Please tell me)

Please tell me that I am not what I think I am. Awake all night ceaseless questions that I can not find the answers to.

Awake all night obsessed with reviewing my actions. Awake on the edge of my bed.
This must be a stress test; I suggested rest to my brain but only got distress.

A million questions that I don't know how to answer. Who am I?
Where is she?
Where is the person I am supposed to be? Will I have another mental break down?

Will the ocean of my thoughts carry me down into the depths of depression?

Was it accidental that I have stumbled into success..
I hate all these sentimental thoughts,
turn it off..

 How can I still be gentle through all this pain?

Am I just a stain..?

Have I even given myself time to grieve?

What does that even look like?

Is it Nonjudgmental?

Possibly monumental that I can get through this? Is everything I am feeling environmental?

I only feel like a rental in the space of my own mind. Constantly fighting weather I am a burden or a savior to those without none.

The shadows made a bank run; and took all the pieces of me.Where did this all begin.

The sun mocks my pain, it barrels down on me with intensity, will I never get rest under the midnight hours where sleep is desperate.

I only feel like a rental in the space of my own mind. Constantly fighting weather I am a burden or a savior to those without none.

Why do I chase love, why do I go into the cracks of me only to be shotgunned down by my fears. Can I disappear, would anyone truly miss me?
Could I be gone for years with no one but to appear before me to grab my hand.

Do they only stab spears into me?

Am I just a trophy to some that have caught pieces of my heart?

Am I a burden to you?
(Please tell me)
Am I a burden to you?
(Please tell me)
Am I a burden to you?
(Please tell me)
Please tell me that I am not what I think I am.
Awake all night ceaseless questions that I can not find the answers to.

Ceaselessness I repeat these things inside my head, All night. Awake. 

Sleep eludes me, what is rest? 
Will anyone hear my screams echo in agony in the depths of my soul; Why so I chain myself, in an endless run, How far can I go?

Why do I chase love, why do I go into the cracks of me only to be shotgunned down by my fears. 
Or do they only check on me because they feel bad? 

If this is what War looks like; How can one be strong? 

Did I fall for it once again,
am I truly something to be adored? I didn't ask for you to be here;

It's only because I can't love myself. Am I just something to be ignored?

What do I stand for, what do I answer for, Have I fall through the trap door of everything that I am, or was.

Who was that?

Why do I have to pay for the sins of my past, I can't do this anymore.
 I am a carnivore for sympathy, Tell me lies, I will eat them like a dinosaur.

Sink my teeth into your skin; Feel my pain amidst your veins.

Let me grab you by everything that you are!

Sink my canines into fear HERSELF,
 Rip her head of into shreds with claws 8 inch thick
I am my own savior. Bitch; I am not an underscore.

I am raging within Why do I cry out for!

Furthermore I am more vicious than the Marine corps!

There is two people here, the one that wants to fight and rip all your THROATS!

And the one that wants to fix it all.

Which one comes out more often,

Who do I feed?

Revenge or Love?

Such a question I can't answer.

For I know Revenge is never sweet,

Shall I let my heart go dark once more never
to see the sunlight peeking through the trees of my thoughts? 
Am I a burden to you?
(Please tell me)
Am I a burden to you?
(Please tell me)
Am I a burden to you?
(Please tell me)

Please tell me that I am not what I think I am.Awake all night ceaseless questions that I can not find the answers to.
Am I a burden to you?
(Please tell me)
Am I a burden to you?
(Please tell me)
Am I a burden to you?
(Please tell me)

Please tell me that I am not what I think I am.Awake all night ceaseless questions that I can not find the answers to.