The Flaming Bastard

-Edge's pov-

I march around the Underground in my usual patrol, keeping an eye out for the useless mutt that is my brother.

He hasn't returned home for three days. 

Right after he had just gotten punished for staying out too late. 

I might as well stop in at Chillby's and make sure the fucktard bartender didn't take him. 

Sans had to have used his portals since there weren't any tracks from the house, but his final destination is a mystery to me still. 

I finish my patrol in Waterfall, kicking a moldsmal out of my way as I'm walking. 

It dusts almost immediately and I gain 3XP.

It doesn't take me long to get to Chillby's trash hole. 

I walk in and the smell of booze, sex and cigars are almost as overpowering as the blaring music. 

I move past the monsters dancing on poles and get a few shouts that I'm "blocking the view."

One glare from me shuts them up.

I get to the counter and see Sans' worn seat is empty. 

I would never consider sitting in any public place, especially in a place as crappy and cheap as Chillby's. 

The purple flaming monster sees me and walks over to me with a shit-eating grin. 

"Papyrus, I wasn't expecting to see you so soon. Sans' payment session isn't until next week," he says leaning over the counter.

"That's Captin Papyrus to you, and I'm not here concerning your playtime with him."

"Oh?" he tilts his head. "Is it that you'd like a drink? or perhaps maybe a turn with me."

I scoff at him. "I'm here about his disappearance. He hasn't been to my house in three days. I halfway assumed you had been part of it." 

"Haven't seen him, though, my sprites might have, but it'll cost ya," he says standing up and cleaning a glass. 

"The only reason I'm looking for him is so I don't have to waste money and time on a new mutt. besides, he's missing. if he doesn't turn up within a week, your contract is broken and you don't get anything that he's owed you. You might as well give me the information for free or you'll lose more than just a 'customer'," I remind him.

He thinks for a minute. 

"Alright. I'll help you."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

once again, here's a short chapter. but your welcome :P