Sleep

-Stretch's Pov-

I put Red on my bed and go into Blue's room, looking for some new clothes for Red.

I'm just glad he had passed out after throwing up, I don't think he'd be okay with how I helped him shower.

I grab some grey shorts and a white shirt from the closet and head back over to my room and get Red dressed. 

I finish quickly, trying to forget what I'm doing and tuck him into bed. 

We really need to get him his own clothes. 

Maybe if he's feeling better tomorrow we can take him to the store. 

Blue walks in with the now clean bucket and sets it by the bed. 

"Poor guy," he says, "My awesome tacos were just too much for him."

I don't have the heart to tell Blue that Red was most likely starving before he came to the house. 

"Yeah bro, I guess they were."

He yawns, "I'm going to turn in for the night, Papy. You got Red?"

"Yeah, I got him, you head to bed. you don't want to be tired for training tomorrow."

His bright smile returns, "Of course! how could I have forgotten about my training?"

I chuckle, "well, head on over to bed, I'll be here watching Red."

He turns towards the door, walking through it, "Good night Papy, make sure Red is okay." 

"I will," I say

"Oh, and Papy?" Blue says in a suddenly serious tone, "get some sleep yourself, you need it."

And with that, he leaves. 

I'm left standing, watching the door. 

Has he actually noticed?

I suppose he's right though. 

I turn to where Red is sleeping. 

He's managed to tangle himself in the blanket within the short time I had put him there. 

 I can't really leave him here so I can't sleep on the couch.

I could sleep on the floor but I think Blue would have a heart attack about it. 

Blue is right, I can't really stay up all night. 

I guess I'll just have to sleep by him. 

NOT with him, BY him. 

"So how we gonna do this?" I mutter, tilting my head a bit. 

Red is, other than tangled in the blanket, spread across the entire bed.

For someone so small he does take up a lot of space. 

I sigh and use my magic to pick him up gently, taking the mess of a blanket from his grip so we could share it. 

I set him down on the inside part of the bed and am about to lay the blanket on top of him when something catches my eye.

Did, did he rip the blanket?

I examine the new tear in my blanket. 

"How the fuck did you manage to do that?" I question the sleeping skeleton. 

"I think I would have heard a tearing sound unless you did that while I was getting your clothes, but that wouldn't make sense, I would have noticed."