Pancakes and glass

-Stretch pov-

I wait by the old door, leaning up against it.

I hear a knock from the other side.

"knock knock."

A smile grows on my face, "who's there?"

"adore," the old man answers.

"adore who?"

"Adore is between us, please, open it."

I laugh slightly, "good one, Gore," I say I get off the door so he can open it. 

The door opens, and I step in so it can be closed. 

"thanks, given the situation I thought it was fitting," he says closing the door.

"so, you said he's with you?"

"yes, at my house sleeping," he informs me as we walk through the ruins.

"that's good, he seemed so stressed out, like everything has to be perfect or else something terrible might happen," I sigh shaking my head.

"He seems to be scared of everything, even of the froggits. I had to calm Red down when we passed a sleeping moldsmal. What could have caused him to be like this?"

"I have an idea, but you got to trust me even if it sounds crazy," I say, feeling the horrible collar in my hoodie's pocket.

"Of course, Papyrus."

-Red's pov-

I wake up in a dark room with a dim light from a night light in the corner.

At least he left me a light.

Wait, when did he move me to... wherever this is?

I should have woken up.

doesn't matter. 

I need to figure out what my plan is. 

I can't stay here with him. 

I don't want the only monster to ever show me any kindness to die because Boss or Shorts was looking for me. 

I stay laying down for a while, trying to come up with a plan.

 While it seems to be relatively safe to go from the door to Fluffy's house, but I don't know what it's like in the ruins.

There was a moldsmal in the corridor to the house, along with a froggit in the house, but Fluffy didn't seem too worried about them, so maybe the monsters are nice on this side of the door?

I saw the way Fluffy was looking at me like he was worried about me. 

Are my weaknesses really that obvious?

If he was worried about me then he probably knows I can't fight for long before passing out or running.

Does that also mean that there is something to be worried about, maybe a human?

I hope not, I know they can be more relentless than monsters when it comes to killing.

I shutter and pull the warm blanket closer to me. 

I've seen it time and time again. 

Humans come, monsters are killed, Papyrus kills the human.

Repeat.