Chapter 12 - Reunited

Maya walked into the school and is completely aware of her surroundings.
She did take a second in the ten minute drive from her apartment to school to just take a breathe.
She doesn't know how she is going to take everything which is gonna happen today but maybe she will be okay.

"Maya!" Farkle said and gave Maya a hug.
"Gosh Farkle. Missed me?" Maya joked.
"It's nice to have you around," Smackle said as she gave Maya a small hug.
"Thanks. It's nice to be back. I was having some problems with figuring out what is what but now I have the courage to kinda go on with my life. Where are the Texas lads?" Maya asked.
"You don't want to know," Farkle said.

"Honey Nugget."
"Zay," Maya said and gave Zay a hug.
"I was wondering how you were. It's nice seeing you," Zay said.
"Thanks. How is Lucas? He still mourning?" Maya asked.
"Jumping from one girl to another. We got discharged withing two weeks. Lucas has taken it very hard," Zay said.
"I can guess so. Maybe he just needs some support. Where is he?" Maya asked.
"Not even here yet," Zay said.

"Maya," Lucas said and Maya turned around.
"Lucas, hey," Maya said and Lucas gave her a hug.
"How are you? I was worried since we haven't heard much about you," Lucas said.
"I'm okay. Going through some stuff but nothing serious," Maya said.
"When were you discharged? Last I heard you haven't woken up yet."
"Two days ago. I woke up two weeks ago and was discharged on Wednesday. Right now I am trying to get in the scene of everything. It's hard to believe she's gone," Maya said.
"Yeah. Listen what are your weekend plans?" Farkle asked.
"Going to Philadelphia with Josh. He needs my help with Auggie. He is actually going to help his parents cause they can't manage with the boy. And since I did know his sister Josh really wants me to come. My mother said I can. It's not a problem. But let's go to class," Maya said.
"Missing what?" Farkle asked and everyone laughed.