Chapter 13 - Everything Had Changed

It was close to ten-thirty and Maya was wandering around one of the classrooms that had suddenly just stood still.
On the door stood No Entry but Maya went in just to find the classroom where she had spend most of her days were closed.
But why?
Maybe Farkle can tell her.
No not maybe.
He will.
Before anyone saw her Maya went out of the classroom and went straight to her locker which was next to Riley's locker for many years.
She took a photo of the door of her locker and quickly looked at it.
A picture taken years ago of Maya and Riley.
Gone just like everything else.

"We all miss her," Farkle said.
"Yeah. Listen why is Mr Matthew's classroom empty? Don't we go to History anymore? Or didn't they find a replacement yet?" Maya asked.
"History isn't a subject anymore Maya. Not here. It brings too many memories. Neither of us go there anymore. We have all gone our own ways. Me and Smackle are actually looking into going to Einstein Academy and for Lucas and Zay, they are heading to Texas within the next few weeks," Farkle said and Maya turned around.
" What? Why?" Maya asked.
" It just hurts too much. I consider you think of going to another high school. While you still can," Farkle said and was gone.

So the one thing she was afraid of did happen.
Everything had changed.