Chapter 6: The Cotton Candy Date

(Music helps with mood later on :3)

  Today was Saturday, a reasonable day to go out and do some research on human interaction. That's the only way you truly learn. You lived by that.

  You walked through the large city with your S.I.R Unit, Aro, who was eating ice cream. You both were in your disguises, just walking. Observing is all that you did. Occasionally, you would help someone out, like walk an old lady down the street, or help a kid who's fallen and couldn't get up.

"Master, it's almost lunchtime! Do you think we should stop and grab something to eat?" Your little robot asks as she looks up at you with her glued on blue googly-eyes. Looking around, you weren't sure if you could.

"Um, that would be nice. Can you find anything containing large amounts of sugar?" Aro went still as she scans the area. She pauses and hums.

"There is a large amount contained near The Park area that is by the forest. There must be a containment unit of some kind there, or just a really sweet party!" She seemed to like the party possibility better.

"Alright, well since we have time, we can go check it out."

"YEpee!" Aro jumps up on your shoulder and sat on your head. "Onwards!" You roll your eyes and headed towards where Aro pointed.

  About 30 minutes pass, you two ended up in front what looks like a small amusement park, though, it looked like it was currently being built. It looked mostly done and things. People with yellow hard hats were constructing it, Mostly testing if the rides worked properly. You tugged on the shirt of one reading blueprints. They looked down on your small child-like form.

"Oh, hey kid. Sorry, but the carnival isn't gonna be ready until 5 o'clock."

"Carnival?"

"Yeah, the Carnival that travels from place to place each weekend." He pointed at a large wheel thing with compartments attached to it. "We usually finish everything today, but the Ferris Wheel is giving us some trouble today, so instead of it opening at Lunch it's opening in the afternoon instead." You nodded understanding him. He pulls out a bent flyer from his pocket.

"Here kid, tell your family and friends, this joint only lasts two days so have fun when you come back." You took the flyer. It was colorful and bright. It gave the time and dates of when the place was going to start. It seemed fun and looked like an excellent research opportunity.

"Thanks." You walk away from the site, a bit curious about what it would be like. Irken celebrations were vastly different as most of them surrounded the Tallest. Though it seems human celebrations celebrate whatever. As if whatever goes. Aro hums softly,

"Do you think you can get Zim to come? I'm sure it'll be fun!" This suggestion did make you think a little.

"Zim huh? Well.. He does know a lot more than I do, maybe he can help me with my research. Though, I doubt he'll go freely since he's such a stickler for working on plans to dominate the Earth or whatever." ARO sighs as she rested her head on yours.

"Yeah, he's no fun."

~

  [Y/n] closed the door behind her, ARO hops off her Master's head and lands on the floor with her face, though that didn't seem to change her attitude as she popped right back up and sat on the couch. [Y/n] goes to the kitchen to find Gir going though the fridge for all the tuna. Gir really likes tuna for some reason.
  Stepping inside the trashcan she was taken underground, she pulls out the flyer as she tries to read the bold words on the top.

"Welcome one, welcome all! To the traveling carnival and circus! Only a dollar for a submission fee and the rest of your money is for whatever you like!" She sighs "I hope this works.."