The End, FINALLY-

The Empire is slowly rebuilding, Irkens were dispatched from the home planet and are now training to be invaders and or crew members. The Massive is under reconstruction, seeing as the ambush did a lot of damage.

Zim was sent back to earth, by the order of Second Tallest [Y/n], who was taken in by Red to help rebuild quicker. The Control Brains let her be a Tallest under special circumstances. 

She DID help overthrow the pirates and kill their leader. She was also noticeably taller than the rest anyway so she fit the criteria perfectly. She could reach Red's shoulder, any other Irken was at her waist. 

Everything was eventually put back together, for better at least. Second Tallest [Y/n] gave Invader Tak official missions again, and Tak was most pleased. Tak would forever be in debt to her Second Tallest- but [Y/n] insisted remaining equals, or as she put it "friends". 

Dawn was given a piloting role, he didn't oppose so we can only guess he's happy he's not going to die anytime soon.

As for Dib and Gaz, [Y/n] visits them every holiday. The Irken made a good cover story saying she lived somewhere else now, well, she wasn't technically wrong. So it couldn't be considered lying. 

Gaz was the only one who knew that [Y/n] was an alien so she was impressed when her friend told her the news of being second in command. 

Aro, who was rebuilt shortly after everything was fixed, acts as an Information Unit by Second Tallest [Y/n], but still somehow retains a glitchy attitude every once in a while. 

So far, it seems that everything will be alright. 

Until some other alien species causes trouble for the Irken empire,, or Zim. 

HEY, THANKS FOR 11K READS, I REALLY DIDNT DESERVE IT MAINLY CAUSE OF MY TOMFOOLERY. I HAVE BEEN MESSING AROUND AND IM SO GRATEFUL FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO READ THIS AND STUCK TO IT WHEN I FIRST STARTED!

thank you so so so much to all the people who commented and voted and inspired me to continue this book until the end! 

FearTheHime, ThANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP AT THE END WITH THE FIGHT OML I COULDNT HAVE DONE IT IF YOU HAVENT SENT ME THAT VIDEOOOO, 

please follow her! She's so sweet she deserves all the love she can get!!

@kookfucc, BRUH THANK YOU FOR JUST LISTENING TO ME RAMBLE ABOUT THIS SHIT OML, I know it must have a little tiring having to listen to me talk about the first good chunk of this fic like nonstop for a few months, you are such a sweet friend ily <3 

please follow her! She's an awesome person to talk to, she deserves all the love she can get!!

AND LASTLY, THANK YOU, ALL OF YOU WHO WAITED AND READ THIS BOOK IN ITS ENTIRETY- 

it must have been a trip lmao. 

bye~ ;p