I'm Freaking Persistent

Later that night, Jungkook was nearly asleep when he heard his phone buzz. He popped his head up and grabbed his phone. Right there on the screen was a text from "unknown". He smirked and opened the message.

Unknown: Dude! You put your number in my phone too? I'm surprised you can perform on stage with that big head of yours!

Jungkook: Well, you texted me didn't you?

Unknown: 😑 yeah to tell you off! And to let you know that you caused some serious issues with my relationship 😡

Jungkook: I didn't know you had a boyfriend when I did it, what happened?

Unknown: He saw your number in my phone and knew you were the guy that helped me with my bags!

Jungkook: Oops 😬

Unknown: Oops? Do you know what you've done? I'm staying in a motel now, a MOTEL!! He kicked me out of OUR apartment!!!!

Jungkook: Oh shit, I really am sorry. Is he that jealous though?

Unknown: Obviously 🙄 He thought I cheated on him-at 30,000 feet! I should strangle you if I ever see you again!

Jungkook: Well, you could see me tonight.....wouldn't pass up strangling me would you?

Unknown: As much as I would love to do that, I can't.

Jungkook: Ah, come on. I owe you for getting you kicked out.

Unknown: Yes, you and your ego owe me big, but I just can't.

Jungkook: Stop being weird and just take me up on my offer. I have the biggest hotel room you've probably ever seen, it's a lot better than where you are.

Y/N looked down at the floor, seeing a roach crawl across the carpet. As much as she didn't want to be there, she still had to say no.

Jungkook: Well?

Unknown: No, I'm sorry I can't. Thank you anyways.

Jungkook: Okay, be like that. Now that I have your number I'm just gonna keep texting and calling until you change your mind 😈

Unknown: I can just turn my phone off though 😂

Jungkook:🤔 damn, please?

Unknown: Why do you care anyways?

Jungkook: I don't, I'm just trying to be nice. It's my fault, right?

Unknown: Absolutely

Jungkook: What motel are you staying at?

Unknown: Some stupid Goodnight, Goodsleep, something place.

Jungkook looked up the name of the motel on his phone.

Jungkook: You mean the one on Clover Street? I'm sending someone to come get you. Be ready.

Unknown: Noooooooo! Don't do that! I really can't go!

Jungkook: A limo will pick you up, BE READY.

Unknown: Now I really am going to strangle you!

Jungkook: Kinky 🤣

About 30 minutes later......

Unknown: Okay, I'm here, what room are you in?