I'm Freaking Pissed

Y/N finally came out of the bathroom when she was good and ready and didn't look like she had been crying anymore.

She had changed into her night gown and was laying on the bed playing on her phone when Jin and RM realized her and Jungkook were in separate rooms and hadn't talked in hours.

"Hey, what's going on? Jungkook being a brat again?" Jin asked as he sat down on the bed beside her.

"No, more like an ass. It's okay though, he's leaving tomorrow and will finally be out of my life forever!"

Jin raised an eyebrow, "I don't think that's really what either of you wants, is it?"
Y/N rolled her eyes, "He's been nothing but trouble since I've met him! Well, he's been sweet too, but for what? Just to get his way?"

Jin laid back on the bed and stared at the ceiling, "He's the biggest pain I've ever encountered, but I love him to death. Sometimes I don't know whether to drop-kick him or give him a big hug."
Y/N giggled, "SAME!"

Jungkook walked in glaring at them as he laid down on the other side of the bed, "Why don't you two get a room of your own."

Jin laughed, "Ha! Or we could just go on the balcony!"

Y/N playfully smacked Jin as her cheeks turned red, "I would expect a little more class than that from you."

Jungkook felt like she stuck a knife in his heart, "Why would she expect better from him? Who the hell is he?" He thought to himself.

"Well, he might have better class, but-never mind, it's not even worth it!" Jungkook folded his arms and pouted as he looked away from them.

Jin winked at Y/N, "Y/N, would you join me for dinner tonight up on the roof? Just the two of us?"

Jungkook sat up wide eyed and mouth gaped open, looking back and forth at them.

Completely ignoring his reaction, Y/N accepted his invitation.
"It's a date then! Be ready at 8PM!"
Jin skipped out of the room, preparing for their make-Jungkook-jealous-date.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at Y/N, "A date, with Jin? I really thought you were different, you're just the same as anyone else!" He got up and stomped off.

Later that evening, Jungkook couldn't hide how he felt about Jin and Y/N's date as she struggled to clasp an earring in front of the mirror.

"Ugh, let me do it, you're driving me crazy! Who can't figure out an earring?" Jungkook bounced over to her and pushed her hair out of his way as she turned her head slightly to the side.

He went to clasp the earring when his eyes fell on her exposed neck, causing him to pause. He brushed his fingers against her skin slowly.

She was waiting for him as she had her head sideways, looking the wall when she felt his touch against her neck, causing goosebumps all over her body.

She flinched and pulled herself away from him, not wanting him to see that barely a graze from his fingertips caused that much of a reaction in her.

"What? Do you want my help or not?" He asked her pulling her back to him and pretending to be exasperated, "Stay still this time."

"How about just focusing on the earring?" She said sarcastically as she started making small movements on purpose, just to mess him up.

"There, got it, you're welcome." He said as he walked off, not waiting for a response.