I'm Freaking Fighting

Hello all! I think this is a good chapter, let me know what you think! Enjoy!

                     Around 3 AM, the air-condition finally cut-off, waking up Jungkook who had fallen asleep on top of the blankets after trying to watch a ton of movies and failing at getting Y/N to agree to do anything with him. 

He got up to go to the bathroom and change, trying to be as quiet as possible as Jin and RM were asleep on cots, not far from the bed. He sneaked back into the bed, this time getting under the covers and was proud of himself for not waking anyone up until he pulled a little too hard on the blanket and Y/N turned over towards him. In a hushed tone, she scolded him, "Could you pee any louder? I swear I was dreaming about a water fall and woke up to hearing you pee in the toilet!"

He scooted close to her and placed his head on her pillow, inches from her face, "Sorry babe, I'll sit down next time like a proper lady." He whispered, showing his bunny smile. 

Y/N rolled over and he raised up, "Turn back around, I feel lonely." He asked her, still whispering. 

She turned towards him again, whispering in his ear while running her fingers along his cheek, "You wanna know something about me so bad? Something no one else knows?" He opened his eyes wide and nodded, "Yes, tell me."

She brushed her lips against his neck and her hand wandered up his shirt, "I get really turned on when I get woken up in the middle of the night."

His breath hitched as she kissed his neck and her lips made their way down to the collar of his shirt. She stopped for a moment, only to pull his shirt off, him making the task easier as he had it half way off before she even blinked. He grabbed her shoulders and guided her head back to where she was before, her continuing kissing him down further and further. 

She made it to his abs and felt his hips raise up slightly and his head tilted back. With one hand, she unbuttoned his pants and pulled his zipper down, while she was running her fingers through his hair. 

Jungkook was more than ready for what was about to happen, he had waited for years. Everyone thought he was such a bad boy, a fuck boy, but the truth was he just didn't like getting close to anyone, not even for sex. Y/N was different from the start and he knew it, and she was about to take his virginity, and he was more than willing to let her take it. 

He placed his finger on her chin and tilted her head up to meet his gaze, "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked her, barely making any sound. Before she could answer Jin snorted really loud, "If you could not do that while I am in the room, that would be great. Please and thank you."

Jungkook nearly lost his shit, jumping off the bed and angrily putting his shirt back on, "That's it! I'm done with you, I'm kicking your ass!" He pointed to Jin as he started coming at him. RM, who was awake by now, jumped up and got in between them as Y/N tried to hold on to Jungkook. "Whoa, come on now Jungkook, you don't really want to do this, do you?" RM asked as he blocked Jin from him.

Jungkook took a step back, glaring at the both of them, "I need to get some air," he huffed as he walked over to the balcony and nearly ripped the door open.

Y/N, Jin, and RM all stood completely stunned, afraid to make any sound, hearing Jungkook breathing heavily from the balcony. 

Lol he was gonna fight him! I mean, he has interrupted him how many times now? Do you think Jin deserves it or do you think he's just really good at keeping him straight? Let me know! Thank you for reading!