I'm Freaking Over This II

The next morning Jungkook woke up with Y/N's head on his chest and a huge smile on his face.

"Sorry about last night," he whispered to Y/N, "I'd be more than happy for you to teach me tonight though."

Y/N smiled, "I'd be more than happy to teach you." She got up out of the bed and went to the bathroom to get dressed.

Jungkook laid there for a moment feeling content with his life when something black laying on the foot of the bed caught his attention.

He curiously picked it up, realizing it was the box of condoms Jin had bought for him. "Always looking out for me, maybe I shouldn't be so hard on him all the time," he said to himself as he beamed.

His smile immediately faded when he realized he hadn't used one and the box was unopened. Fearing that Y/N would get suspicious, he ripped it open and pulled one out, stuffing it in his pocket.

Just as Y/N opened the bathroom door, he flung them across the room and quickly laid back on the bed with a nervous smile on his face.

"Did you just throw something?" Y/N questioned him as she brushed her hair and slipped her feet into her shoes.

"NO! I mean, uh," he jumped up and pulled her into a hug.

"I'm just so excited for tonight! Let's go get breakfast and get the day over with, shall we?"

He walked beside her, shielding her view from the box on the floor.

Once they had all eaten, Jungkook and Jimin ran up the stairs to get ready to leave.

Once he was done getting ready, Jungkook sneakily opened the box of condoms and put one in his back pocket, just in case she checked.

"Okay, I'm leaving to go record mine and Jimin's new song, I'll be back tonight, why don't you wear something sexy for me?"

Y/N pulled him in and gave him a gentle kiss, lightly biting his bottom lip and she pulled away. "I was going to say the same thing to you." She winked at him.

——————

Jungkook had finished his part of the song after a long day and was ready to go home. Jimin was struggling with a particular high note that was making his voice hoarse but was determined to get it done.

Jungkook was fooling around in one of the manager's office, spinning on a swivel chair as the manager read off a list of events they had for the next month.

"Sounds busy, no different than before! I guess that's job security." Jungkook said as he shrugged his shoulders. Another manager walked in and handed some papers to the other. "This was all I could find, but I am sure there is more somewhere."

As soon as the man behind the desk went to speak, Jungkook flew out of the chair and flipped over, ending up against the wall, looking at the managers awkwardly.

"Jungkook! Are you okay?" The manager behind the desk jumped up and ran toward him. The other manager had noticed that something fell out of his pocket during his fall and picked it up. "What's this Jungkook? Is this a condom?"

Jungkook looked at both of the men as they looked at him waiting for an answer. "Uh, yeah. Better safe than sorry, right?" He gave them a charming smile and all they did was look at each other and back at him.

"Are you seeing someone, Jungkook?" one of them questioned him in a serious tone.

He bit his lip, "No, I mean, maybe I am, maybe I'm not. Why does it matter? You said we have no restrictions on dating."

One of the managers went back to sit behind his desk and the other crossed his arms, not taking his eyes off of Jungkook. "No, there's technically no restriction, but it's a little different with you."

"Why is it different with me?" He asked defensively. The man behind the desk pounded his fist on the table, startling him. "Because everyone wants you! And they want you to stay single! If anyone found out you'd be done, all of BTS would be done!"

Jungkook slammed his fists on the managers desk, "Nobody knows! We've been very careful, we don't go out anywhere together, there's no way anyone would know, and it's none of your business or anyone else's!"

Another manager walked in as he had overheard the argument from outside the door. "Actually, I've known about this for a while. They have been careful and the only thing he needs to worry about is, uh, reproducing."

The managers started arguing amongst themselves and Jungkook took his chance to get the hell out of there. He was so over the rules, tired of being told he couldn't be a human being like everyone else.