I'm Freaking Nervous

Jin was able to let Y/N know what was going on before the driver brought her to their home and this resulted in her walking in the front door with blood-red cheeks.

"Are you okay?" Jin asked her as Jimin and RM went to get her bags and Jungkook lingered in the hallway losing his confidence to greet her.

"Oh yeah, I'm okay," she quickly scanned the room for Jungkook and upon not seeing him she relaxed. "I was just, uh, nervous I guess."

When Jungkook heard this he regained his confidence and told himself, "I'm freaking JK!" as he waltzed into the living room and caught her gaze, suddenly becoming unsure of himself again.

"Hey, long time no see!" She said to him, her voice quivering. Jungkook raised his eyebrows and barely nodded his head as if to say "hey", still acting like he wasn't nervous on the inside.

Jin ushered Y/N to the couch and went to offer her a soda, "Would you like a-" Jungkook interrupted him excitedly, "A coke?" I'll get it!"

Jin gave Y/N a smile as Jungkook ran to the kitchen. "This wasn't my plan, by the way, this was an attempt to get him to wake up gone wrong."

Jungkook ran back with the Coke just as Jimin and RM came in with her bags.

"Oh, uh, let me help you with that! I've got to show you something too," Jin said to Jimin and RM as he grabbed a bag and walked with them up the stairs, leaving Y/N and Jungkook alone.

Jungkook bit his lip and veered his eyes to the side, "So, uh, how have you been?"
"I've been okay, and you?" Y/N asked him.

"Oh, me? I've been great! Never better!" He lied. Her face fell and she blushed, "Oh."

He sighed, "I'm really going to regret this." He thought to himself as he walked over to her.
"I'm lying," he shrugged his shoulders, "Life has been horrible." He studied her face for a moment before continuing, "I shouldn't have ignored you, but seeing you and Jin...." he trailed off, looking down.

"It wasn't what it looked like, we were trying to, uh, get your attention. I'm sorry." She looked up at him and he could see she was genuinely sorry.

"It's okay, I was doing the same thing. Which reminds me, I owe you a song." He smirked at her, taking her hand into his.

She turned ten shades of red, letting out a nervous giggle.

"Let's take a walk, I'll show you around!" He said, intertwining their fingers.

They ended up in the back yard under the shade of a huge tree, him sitting up against the tree with his arms around her as she sat facing away from him between his legs.

"You know," he said as he stared off into the distance, "I think this is the most normal couple thing we've done."

She laughed, "Yep, we aren't at each other's throats either. It's like you're a totally different person now."

"Well, I figured I would take it easy on you, because, you know."

She turned her head and looked up at him, "No, I don't know, why?" She questioned him.

"Because, you're-you're" he whispered like someone would hear, "Pregnant."

"Oh," she turned her head away from him, "And what if I wasn't?" She sat up and turned her whole body facing him, "Tell me honestly, do you like the idea of having a baby?"

He stared her in the eyes, shook. He was afraid to say anything, thinking whatever he said would be the wrong thing. She stroked his face lightly, "Don't be like that. I want to know how you feel." She said whining.

"Uh, I mean I just found out this morning. I don't think I'd be a very good dad right now, I can barely take care of myself."

A smile came across her face as he braced for the worst. "Good, because I'm not pregnant!"