I'm Freaking Falling

The next morning Y/N woke up unable to move. She had forgotten where she was until she opened her eyes and found Jungkook with his arm and leg draped over her like she was a body pillow. "Hey, move please, I have to get up." She said, pushing on him, causing him to rock back and forth.

"You start something you're going to have to finish it." He said sleepily as he turned over.
Y/N got herself dressed and ready and then went over to him and poked him in the arm. "Heh?" He said as he raised up, squinting his eyes.
"I'm leaving now, thank you for letting me stay." She went to turn around and he nearly fell as he jumped up from the bed.

"Oh, ouch, shit," he yelled as he ran his toe into a chair. "Wait a minute," he said as he grabbed his foot and hopped around, nearly falling. Y/N grabbed a hold of him and guided him to sit down in a nearby chair.

"I forgot to tell you, I paid for the room for the next month," he looked up at her wincing, "But I'm leaving tomorrow morning. I thought you could stay here."

"W-why would you do that?" She asked him as she wrapped some ice in a paper towel for him and placed it on his toe.
"Because I'm not really as bad as you think I am, I guess."

She looked down at him, "Maybe you aren't."
"So, are you going to stay? We can watch movies or something tonight." He asked her.

She couldn't help to hear the loneliness in his voice as he asked her.
"Yeah, I'll stay, but I've got to go get some things while my boyfri-uh-ex is at work."

Jungkook had a real smile on his face and she couldn't believe what she was seeing. "Question though, before you leave, who is your favorite BTS member?" He leaned back in the chair, finally over the pain in his toe.
She looked him in the eyes, "Why do you want to know?"
"Just curious." He looked at her waiting for an answer.
"It's not important," she said as he handed her the door card and she left.

Before she could even get out of the lobby, she got a text message.
Jungkook: But it is important, who is it?
Crazy Girl: Why is it so important?
Jungkook: Because I would like to know.
Crazy Girl: That doesn't make it important. Plus, I don't think you want to know.
Jungkook: So obviously it's not me. Let me guess, Jin?
Crazy Girl: Nope, although I LOVE his laugh.
Jungkook: Yeah, that's fake. He's told to do that.
Crazy Girl: That sucks, what else is fake?
Jungkook: Love 🤣😂
Crazy Girl: Yeah I already knew that 😂
Jungkook: Jimin?
Crazy Girl: Nope, but he's not bad looking.
Jungkook: 😑 Suga?
Crazy Girl: Nope
Jungkook: Okay, V? RM? Jhope?
Crazy Girl: Nope, Nope, Nope 👎
Jungkook: So you don't have a favorite?
Crazy Girl: I do
Jungkook: Then Who? You said no to all of us!
Crazy Girl: No I didn't...but I have to go, I'll see ya in a little while.
Jungkook: 😒

Y/N was looking for her jewelry box when she heard the bedroom door slam, causing her to jump.
"What are you doing here?"
"Geezus, Mike! You scared the crap out of me! I was getting my jewelry box, I'm leaving now."
"So what are you staying with your new boyfriend now?"
"No, and he's not my boyfriend."
Mike gripped her phone from her purse as she walked by him. "You were texting him? Doesn't seem to have a problem speaking English now does he?" He said as he was scrolling. She tried to get the phone back from him and then suddenly he stopped. "You spent the night with him?"

"What, no, not like that, I mean if you just read the rest of the messages you would see that's it's perfectly innocent," she said as she tried to get her phone back.
He threw her phone against the wall. "Get out before I do something I will not regret."
She quickly grabbed her phone from the floor and ran out the door.
Later that evening Y/N found her way back to the hotel room.