Im Freaking Back

The next morning Jin rolled out of bed and shook Jungkook's bed vigorously trying to wake him up. When he didn't stir, he pulled his blanket until he fell off the bed and hit the floor with a thud, "No," He murmured, pulling his blanket around him and settling on the floor to go back to sleep.

"Ah, come on Jungkookie, we have to work out today! What are you gonna do if you lose those precious abs? How many girls will be devastated by that?"

Jungkook stuck his head out of the blanket, "I'm freaking JK, they'll like me anyways."

Jin thought for a moment, "Okay then, I didn't want to tell you this way," he said, pinching the bridge of his nose, "But you'll have to stay in shape if you're going to be a father."

Jungkook's eyes popped open and in an instant he was standing up, his hair twirled in all directions and his shirt twisted, "WHAT? Y/N's pregnant? Are you serious?"
He looked down at the floor, with his brows knitted.

Before Jin could say anything he grabbed him by the shoulders and shouted, "That's perfect!"

Jin looked confused, "Huh?"

"Yeah! I mean, not the baby part but I'll worry about that later," he let go of Jin and jumped up and down several times, "She's stuck with me now! I mean, right? She has to be with me if I'm the father! Has she said anything about me?"

Jin rubbed the back of his neck and looked at the ground, "Of course, I mean she loves you."
He cringed at all the lies he was telling.

An angelic smile came across Jungkook's face, "Sh-she, loves me?"

"Duh." Jin said making a funny face at him, "Okay let's go work out now!"

"She loves me and I've been ignoring her? What the hell is wrong with me? I thought I was just-just, I don't know! But I've got to call her!"

Jungkook started to grab his phone excitedly, "No!" Jin yelled so loud he startled him.
"I just mean," Jin held his hand over his eyes and put his hand on his hip, getting frustrated with himself, "She's on a plane headed here, she will be here this evening."

Jungkook's eyes widened, "Holy shit, I've gotta work out!" He ran off to the gym in their basement not bothering to wait for Jin, who was full on laughing until he realized the gravity of the situation.

*Later that evening*

It was time for Y/N to arrive and Jin sent a limo for her.
Jungkook was strutting around in an outfit he picked that he thought he looked especially sexy in.

Who was he kidding though? He thought he was sexy in anything