Im Freaking Rich

Y/N woke up the next morning to a knock at the door. She sleepily unlocked the door and poked her head out.

"Good morning miss!" An annoyingly cheerful voice practically shouted at her. "I'm the director here and I just wanted to make sure you feel at home during your stay! I will have a maid come for your laundry later, is there anything else you would like?"

The lady smiled so bright it made Y/N squint, "No, thank you, I'm good."
She closed the door and made her way back to the bed when she stopped. "Damn, I gotta pee now."

On her way back from the bathroom she figured she was up for good now and decided she would pay her parents a visit.

       *An hour later in a rich neighborhood*

"Y/N!" Her mother squealed, as she pinched her daughters cheeks, "Who's the new boyfriend? Mike told me you left him for a younger man! That's my girl!"

Y/N rolled her eyes, "He's not my, uh," she rubbed her forehead remembering, "He's only younger by a couple months."

She cleared her throat, "Speaking of which, you know how you are always trying to get me to take money?" She grinned at her mother, putting her arm on her shoulder. "He has been helping me out because Mike fired me, and I want to pay him back, can you help me out?"

Her mother nearly jumped for joy, "My baby is finally taking our help? What happened to being independent and wanting to earn everything on your own?"

Y/N sighed heavily, "Ugh, forget it," she said as she turned away from her mom but she pulled her back. "Yes, of course we will help, I was just teasing you! In exchange for this, we want to meet him ASAP!"

"Well, that's gonna be a problem, he's a very busy man, he's not even in the country until this weekend."
"Oh, it sounds like you found a good one! I'll see you all this weekend then!" Her mother clapped her hands together excitedly.