I'm Freaking Out

The next morning Jungkook was showered and dressed before anyone else was awake, posing in front of the mirror and shaking his head back and forth, watching his hair take on different styles until he found the right one.

Jin and RM slowly woke up, avoiding any contact with him as they got ready for the day.
"Hey Jin," Jungkook nudged him in the arm as he brushed his hair, "I'm sorry for what happened last night, I'm not sure what came over me."

Jin swallowed hard, "Y-yeah, I get it but as long as you used p-protection, I guess it's okay," he told him, still embarrassed.

Jungkook's eyes went wide and he looked off to the side, Jin not noticing.

"Shit on a stick!" Jungkook thought to himself.
RM came out of the bathroom, "You alright, Jungkook? You look like you've seen a ghost."

Jin turned to look at Jungkook, seeing the same thing and rolled his eyes, "You had one job, dammit! How could you forget that?" He scolded him, stirring Y/N.

"Shhhh!" Hissed Jungkook, taking Jin's arm and pulling him to the living area. "She could be on birth control, I never asked, just calm down and I'll find out."

Jin folded his arms and glared at him, "Well? What are you waiting for? Go ask her!"

Jungkook shushed him again, "I will ask her when I get a chance, you don't just go up to a girl and ask them that!"

Jin sighed, "You're right, jackass, that's what you do before you screw them! I swear if she gets pregnant and this affects BTS, we're all gonna kick your ass!"

Jungkook gave him a yeah right look, poking out his chest. Jin stuttered, "We could t-take you, a-altogether!" Jungkook walked away and Jin punched the air where he had stood.

"Freakin brat! I'm never having kids!"
Jin mumbled under his breathe.

Y/N was already dressed and hurriedly walking to the door when she almost ran into Jungkook.

"Oh!" She squealed as he grabbed her to prevent her to slamming into him. "Hey, where are you going so fast?" He asked, with a concerned look on his face.

"I've got to get some things, I'm going to the store, anyone need anything?" She asked as she looked back to see if Jin or RM wanted anything.

"Actually," RM called from the other side of the room, struggling with his charger, "Can you get me a phone charger? I think mine is crapping out."

"Phone charger! Got it!" She yelled to him as she patted Jungkook on his shoulder and went around him, disappearing out the door.

Jungkook grabbed his charger off of the dresser and handed it to RM, "Might as well use mine, you won't be getting that charger."

He plopped down in a chair, sulking.
RM gave him a strange look, "What do you mean? She said she'll get it."

"She was running out of here to get away from me, she's not coming back. Not while I'm still here, anyways."

RM patted him on the back, "Hey, don't worry, she's coming back, she has no reason not to, you're freaking JK!"