I'm Freaking Not

He shoved the granola bar in his mouth and bit off half of it as he frowned, "But why would I have to choose?" He asked, chewing with his cheeks poked out. He shrugged, "I can't live without you or BTS, so I would never choose."

She smiled at him and sat down beside him carefully, rubbing his back as he finished off the last of his granola bar, "You're so sweet, Jungkook. I love you."

"I love you too, but, is something wrong? Why would you ask me that out of nowhere?"

"It was a stupid question....I guess sometimes what fans say get in my head, that you could never put a woman before BTS, I just wanted reassurance, I guess."

"It's true, I did feel like BTS and ARMY were my everything, like there wouldn't be anything else in this world for me that could ever top what we have. I thought I could stay like that forever, but I didn't know what I know now....I was naive and had never fallen in love before."

"Awe." She cooed, kissing him on the forehead and tucking him in. "Get some rest, baby. You need it for tomorrow."

He looked at her strangely, "I'm not going on tour with them, I'm staying here with you."

"What? No, you can't!"

"Why bother? I can't do anything but sit down and sing, and I'd rather be with you anyways."

"But, Jungkook! Your career, your fans! What will they think?" She started biting her lip as she worried about him being forced out of the group due to her.

"They'll understand. Don't worry." He smiled.

She slapped her hands on her lap and nodded, "Okay, okay, you're right. You still need to get some sleep to heal though, close those big beauties."

He laid down and snuggled under the covers as she pretended to be occupied by her phone, all the while intensely worrying about Jungkook. If she left, he wouldn't understand and there would be no one to take care of him, but if she stayed he would lose everything he's ever known, and for what? A child that had no say in the matter and was being forced into this world without their father?

The sound of a Diesel engine pulled her out of her thoughts and she did a double-take at Jungkook, who was now heavily snoring.

Good grief, why can't I fall asleep that fast!

She slowly got up from the bed and went to the kitchen, her mind made up.

"Excuse me, Sir?" She lingered in the doorway, "Jungkook will stay with BTS. He's not going to be a father, the baby didn't make it." She lied as she played with her fingers, "I'm leaving, but promise me you will have someone to explain this to him and stay with him until he heals fully."

The man nodded his head, "I'm sorry for your loss, you can consider it done."

RM sat silently, too shocked by the news to question or protest and Jin only hung his head.

She packed her things quietly and Jin met her at the door, "I'm taking you wherever you're going."

"No, you have a plane to catch in several hours, you should sleep."

"If something happened to you I would feel responsible, I'm driving you."

"Okay." She replied, her eyes moistening.

~ ~

"Where's Y/N?" Jungkook asked groggily as he rubbed his eyes, standing outside his door while the rest of them hurried from one room to the other, doing last minute packing.

Jhope scrunched his face as he dragged his suitcase across the floor in a hurry, "I thought you broke up with her?" Before he could question him he had dipped into another room and out came Jin.

"Jin? Where's Y/N?" He scratched his head as he blinked, the light too much for his eyes.

Jin's shoulders dropped, "Okay, get back to bed and I'll explain."

Jungkook walked slowly to the bed, holding his side, "I woke up because I needed my medicine, where is she?"

"Come on, lay down first!" Jin scolded, "You just had surgery, your side is more important." He helped Jungkook to the bed and sat beside him, letting out a long sigh, "Look, she's fine. She just had an emergency at home and didn't want to bother you." He tousled his hair, "Don't worry your pretty little head about it, she will call you as soon as she's able to, and don't go calling or texting her, she really didn't want to talk about it when she left, but I know she'll come around eventually."

"Ugh! Jin! How could you let her leave? Do you even know what happened?"

"A family issue, but like I said, give her some space.....oh, and she told me to do this for her." He moved his head towards him with his lips puckered as he batted his eyes and his forehead was quickly met with Jungkook's hand, "Don't."

He leaned back, "Okay, fine then, but she will scold you when she finds out." Jin laughed as he stood and turned on his heels.

Why the hell would she leave me like this?

Even if she had a death in the family, it was still out of character for her to be so distraught that she would up and go without letting him know.

He noticed a bottle of water and a pill laying on his nightstand beside his phone and it made him smile. He quickly took the pill and washed it down as he unlocked his phone, finding a picture of a thousand purple hearts as his Home Screen.

Okay, that's better.

~~

Jin stepped outside the venue once the concert was over to get some fresh air and found a familiar face lingering nearby.

"Ah, did you enjoy the show?" He asked as he walked up to her and grabbed her by the waist.

"You were magnificent, as always!" Y/N draped her arms around his neck as he leaned down, sharing a sensual kiss.

He leaned his head back, "You really will follow me to the ends of the Earth, won't you? Just to be with me for a few moments, how did I get so lucky?" His eyes danced as he caressed her cheek.

"No, the question is how did I get so lucky!" She beamed as she rubbed her belly, "Don't worry, Daddy. We will both follow you everywhere you go."

Say it ain't so! 😭 I'm such a bad writer!