I'm Freaking Jealous

Thanks for reading!

                      Y/N walked up the stairs to the roof, opening the door and seeing a beautifully candle-lit area around a table in the corner. Jin was beaming from ear to ear, " Not too bad for a fake date, right?" He asked. 

"You are going to make some girl very happy one day, Jin." She said as he pulled her chair out for her and she sat down. 

"So, I say we have about 20 minutes before the jerk comes to win you back, eat up!" Jin laughed, handing her a napkin.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was pacing the hallways, trying to think of a good reason to interrupt their dinner date. He really didn't need a good reason but he wanted one, he didn't want to show his jealousy so obviously this time. "Ah ha!" He said to himself as he ran to the elevator and pushed the button for the lobby. 

Once the elevator doors opened, he walked right up to the front desk, "Excuse me, can you call the manager, or director, or whoever runs this place?" He asked the small lady looking up at him nervously. She shook her head, not questioning why. When a guest like this tells you to do something, you do it, no questions asked. 

A few moments later, the same annoyingly cheerful lady that had visited Y/N quickly walked out of the elevator and headed straight for him, "Yes sir, is there something I can help you with?" She asked him, smiling. 

"Yeah, it's your lucky day," he looked around to see if anyone was within hearing distance, "Do you know anyone-uh, like a girl-that is a fan of BTS?"

The lady's eyes nearly popped out of her head, "Oh yes! My daughter is the biggest fan ever! She's one of the manager's here, why do you ask?"

"I would like to take her on a date, on the roof top, just for one night, you know, just to make a fan's day, er, night rather," He shrugged his shoulders, "We do that sometimes."

"Oh, yes of course! I can have her ready in ten minutes! Should she meet you up there?" She asked excitedly. 

"Uh, no, tell her to come to my room and I will walk with her, I have to make myself more presentable." He told her, tugging at his shirt.

Just as Jin and Y/N finished eating, the door to the roof opened and in walked Jungkook in a tux, strutting like he owned the place. "Ah, right on time!" Jin laughed, until he saw that there was a girl behind him in a frilly dress. "What?" Jin asked no one as he stared at the two. 

Y/N turned her head to see Jungkook lead the girl not too far away from where they were and take her hand into his, starting to slow dance to a tune he was singing. Y/N's jaw dropped, "OH MY GOD! Is he singing for her? To her?" 

Y/N snapped her head back around to Jin, "That little shit has some nerve!" She hissed. Jin shook his head, "I tried to raise him right, I don't know where I went wrong."