I'm Freaking Freaked Out

Short chapter but I think I'm getting better at this, let me know what you think if you can!

The both of them could hear Jungkook's rapidly beating heart as Y/N stared him in the eyes.

A faint whine escaped his lips as she grabbed a hold of his belt and unbuckled it. With a flick of her wrist, she removed the belt and threw it to the side of the room, leaving him confused, in awe, and aroused more than anything.

Her other hand still holding on to his hair, she pulled his head back and whispered, "If there is anything you don't like, now's the time to tell me."

With his head tilted towards the ceiling, he tried his best to look down at her, "Uh, just don't stick anything in my ass." He said as his voice quivered.

She pushed him backwards on the bed and he bounced hard, gasping. He laid there frozen and tense, watching her eyes as she walked around the side, "Don't worry, I left all my toys at home."

She winked at him and he cracked a smile that didn't last long. She straddled him and pulled his shirt up, running her fingers along his chest. "Regardless of what you claim, I know you were a virgin." He darted his eyes away from her but didn't speak.

"I know because you had no rhythm."

He raised his body up to protest, "What?" He questioned her, looking Jungshook again.

She pushed his head back onto the pillow just as fast, "But it's okay, because the one thing I have wanted to do to you since I saw your cute little bunny face," She slid down and unzipped his jeans, "Was to teach you everything I know."

His arousal overcame his embarrassment and he smirked at her, "Teach me baby." He laid his head back on his pillow with a smile on his face. She pulled his pants and boxers down and saw that he was more than ready to go.

"Don't move." She commanded as she jumped up and starting taking her clothes off. He laid there and obeyed, half afraid she was into some crazy shit he's never heard of and half ready to jump her himself.