I'm Freaking Large

"I'm not that easy," she said, unsure of herself.
Jungkook smiled, "You are definitely not easy."

Y/N gasped and placed her hands on her hips, "What's that supposed to mean?"
He walked over to the railing and leaned on it, "Nothing, I'm just saying I've never had a hard time before, I mean, like you said, I'm freaking JK."

Y/N's eyes narrowed, "So, you mean girlfriends? Or sluts?" She questioned him.
He saw her face turning red with anger and realized he was losing "the game", "I was just kidding Y/N, I like messing with you," he took her hand and placed it on his chest, "Do you feel that? It's saying Y/N, Y/N,Y/N."

She smiled at his cheesy line, but then grabbed his nipple between her fingers, "Don't mess with me again." She threatened him. "Ah, geez, Y/N, please don't twist, the guys already woke me up this morning like this and they are sore now." He pleaded as he winced, waiting for the pain.

"If there's a next time, I'll completely pinch it off." She said as she poked him in the chest.

"Hey, just buy me dinner first, okay?"
He teased as he ran towards the door and called out, "Last one to the room is a ho!"
She ran after him and as soon as he noticed she was on his heels he jumped excitedly and kicked it into high gear.

Jungkook and Y/N burst through the door, causing Jin to flail his arms, fall off the couch, and land hard on his behind. "Hey! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" He yelled at them as they ran past him into the other room giggling like little kids, ignoring him. "Ugh, kids!" He rolled his eyes. "I guess it's a good thing we are here," Jin added.

Jungkook threw himself on the bed and Y/N jumped after him, trying her hardest to tickle him. He had blocked her attempts so far, but he was wheezing from laughter just from the excitement.

Y/N then got an idea. "Okay, I'll stop," she said, panting, " But you have to show me your abs first." He knew that this was just an attempt to tickle him again but he couldn't resist a chance to show off his abs. He lifted up his shirt and she ran her fingers along them.

She bent her head down like she was trying to get a better look and suddenly blew on his stomach with her mouth, causing him to nearly catapult himself out of the bed.

She laid on the bed, holding her stomach, laughing so hard she was no longer breathing. When she was finally able to inhale again, she raised up to see that he was on the floor doing the same thing and it made her laugh even harder.

RM and Jin poked their heads in thinking something was going on until they saw them both struggling to breathe.
"What's so funny?" RM asked as he started to laugh at them.

They were able to calm down and Jungkook flipped up off the floor, noticeably impressing Y/N. "I'm not really sure what we were actually laughing about, but it was fun." He said, strutting over to the bed and plopping down beside Y/N.

Jin cut his eyes at them, "Well, don't have too much fun, we're  gonna go get some lunch, can I trust you two to behave?" He asked, looking directly at Jungkook.

"We aren't children, Jin," Jungkook said as he rolled his eyes, "Can you pick up some condoms though while you're at it?" He laughed as Y/N's face went red.

Jungkook smiled mischievously, "Large, if you don't mind."
Jin and RM gave each other a look and backed out of the room, not saying a word.