I'm Freaking Choking

Y/N and Jin watched in awe as Jungkook spun the girl around and dipped her, singing Beautiful to her. Jin looked at Y/N and could have sworn he saw smoke coming out of her ears. "I have an idea," he whispered to her, "Go along with it, okay?" She nodded her head at him.

He suddenly stood up and grabbed her by the hand pulling her to him and taking her head into his hands. He paused for only a moment, looking directly in her eyes and pressed his lips against hers.

Jin meant it to be just a kiss, just to make Jungkook jealous, but as soon as he felt the warmth of her soft lips against his, the game plan left his mind. His instincts took over and he pushed his tongue past her lips, bringing his fingers to her hair, brushing it back slowly.

Y/N was about to giggle when he leaned in to kiss her, but once their lips made contact, she felt the sexual tension radiating from him.

Without thinking, she placed one hand on his cheek and the other on his hip, their body's starting to grind together.

They snapped out of it when they heard Jungkook sing off key and start choking.

Jin tore his gaze away from Y/N and ran over to Jungkook, who was down on his knees at this point, barely making a gagging sound.

The girl he had been singing to stood wide-eyed with her hands over her mouth as Jin grabbed him from behind and squeezed him several times.

Out shot a chewed up piece of bubble gum that landed with a thud on the door, sticking to it.
"Why are you chewing gum and singing?" Jin scolded him, "I tell you all the time, you're going to choke, Jungkook! Don't do that, Jungkook! But do you listen? Of course not, you're lucky I was here!"

Jungkook, with his hands on his knees and still trying to catch his breathe, looked up at Jin, glaring.

"I'm sorry babe, dates over," he threw his hand up, "I don't feel very good, sorry."
The girl who was unaware of what took place with Jin and Y/N nodded her head, "Of course, it's okay, I hope you feel better."

Jungkook appeared to stumble as he grabbed the door handle and swung it open, leaving them all looking at each other.

Jin apologized to the girl and walked her and Y/N back inside, gloating about his life-saving talents.

Y/N stayed silent until she went back to the room, where Jungkook was laying on the couch  and holding on tightly to a throw pillow, seemingly for comfort.

She was about to open her mouth to speak, but shook her head and went to the bedroom area instead, not knowing anything she could say to make the situation better.

"What's wrong, JK?" RM asked him, coming out of the bathroom and seeing him looking like a child that had just lost his puppy.

"Jin and Y/N tried to kill me." He told him in a low, weak voice.

Awwwwe, I feel sorry Jungkook! Poor baby! Who's with me or against me?