No Regrets

Naruto blamed himself, while he was able to save Asuma from Hidan and the Akatauki...he knew Kurenai was upset with him for the fact Asuma's injured state in the hospital.

He had watched her in the room with Asuma, she was now four months along and he could see the sadness in her eyes, he stayed hidden in the trees as she kissed him and left heading home.

She made her way to the Sarutobi compound slowly, she had many mixed feelings at the moment, she was so preoccupied she never felt the predator hunting her.

Bounty hunters who had been assigned the task of taking Asuma's wife and child for there benefactor, the job was simple get her and take her to Kusa. Were the kid would be killed and she would be used for breeding stock.

Naruto though knew they were there and had a mission to protect Kurenai and Mirai...with his life.

The hunters got to work and once she was alone they made their move, surrounding her and knocking her out and headed out of the village.

Naruto followed he needed to find out were they were going and kill the ones paying the bounty. It took a day and a half to reach Kusa were it was discovered, that it was simply sex traffickers, wanting the exotic wife of Asuma Sarutobi.

He made his move, he had to save them no matter the cost.

As the hunters made there way into the wear house so did our Jinchuuriki keeping his mouth shut and his eyes open.

"Have you got her?" one goon said.

The leader nodded and they moved past heading into the main room, where she was laid on a table bound by shackles and waited, it didn't take long as she moaned a bit as she opened her eyes to see she was not at home.

"What? Were am i?" she said.

"In Kusa, as my new breeding cow!".

She looked over to see several men looking at her, seeing the one speak to her, she gasped as her heart began to pound in fear.

"Now then, lets kill the brat and get her ready for her new job!".

One had spread her legs placing them in grips to keep them in place, as she tried to fight it but it was no use as she was still drugged.

She felt one touch her panties with his grimy hands, making her shiver in disgust, only Asuma was allowed to touch down there and now she was beginning to tear up as she was about too lose her baby.

But a masked man in all blue with a green battle vest and a blank mask, using daggers took out the seven men in the room once done he made his way to Kurenai who shrunk back in fear, he had broken the chains and shackles helping her up.

"Who are you?".

He sighed and took off the mask to see dull blue eyes looking at her.

She gasped seeing the one who saved her husband but is also the reason he got hurt in the first place, but right now she was thankful he was there right now.

"Naruto, who did you find me?" she asked as he helped her up.

"Asuma requested should anything happen to him, that i watch over and protect you and Mirai and i plan to keep that promise, i'm getting you out of here".

She nodded as he helped her up and the two made it out of the building where Naruto set it on fire, after rescuing the slaves.

The two made out on to the road, she leaned on Naruto for support and they set out back for home.

"Naruto..i..i'm".

She was stopped by him, "no it's okay i know you hold no love for me, the villages has already called for my head because of it, i don't blame you!" he said sadly.