Sight Beyond Sight

It was terrible, the Akatsuki had completed the first part of their task, capturing Naruto! He was the first one, using Jiraya weakness against him, it was the second time but finally it worked.

They had taken him on the beginning part of the three year trip the very thing used to keep them away from him. But they now had him and everything changed.

================================

[5 years later]

Several years have passed, since he was taken, Jiraya spent all his time and resources looking for him but found nothing, Tsunade sent teams looking for any clues, but they hid their tracks well, Garra had been taken but thanks to what remained of team 7, team Gai and Chiyo they were able to save him and Shukaku as well.

Word was they were going after the 2 tails but a mysterious leak destroyed that along with Kumo's corrupt council. And finally the members had been killed off in rather powerful explosion near waterfall country destroying a cave leaving only bits and pieces with exceptions of Itachi and Kisame who were not their.

Near the village of Konoha, we find a man under a black cloak and a walking stick as big as him and colored a dark cherry red color nearing the gate's. As he reaches the main gates he is stopped by two familiar voices.

"Halt state your name and business".

He chuckles a bit with hint of bitterness on his voice.

"Good to see your both the same" the voice.

No one could mistake that voice, but it sounded older and more tired. But his none the less. The pair got up quickly as, they had to get him inside post haste.

===============================

Tsunade and Jiraya were inside the office, it was a depressing sight, two stacks of neatly done paperwork, no sake bottles out, no talks about research, just pregnant silence.

When the door opened up and Kotetsu came in with a man in a black cloak and walking stick. Earning their attention because he was smiling.

"Who's this?" the Hokage asked.

Without another word, the cloak came off and appeared someone they never thought they would see again.

The pair gasped in total shock, Naruto in a black shirt, dark gray pants, black boots, his hair down to his shoulders still bright blonde with streaks of red and still spikey but one thing was different. He had a strange looking visor on his face covering his eyes, with minimal scaring around his eyes.

[Shino's visor from Boruto]

"Naruto?" Tsunade asked Shakily.

"Tsunade" he said back quietly with little emotion.

This took them all back a bit, "what happened to you?" she asked him.

"I was taken by Itachi and Kisame," he said.

It confirmed their worst fears.

"What happened to your eyes?" she asked him.

He took the visor off and showed them.

The scarring was worse around his eyes, his eyelids were missing and so were his eyes, just too black holes with flesh still on the sockets, puffy and infected.

She gasped while looking at the damage.

"Were getting you too the hospital now, Jiraya get Shizune" she said.

He nodded as Tsunade grabbed Naruto and off they left as Kotetsu had already left prior, she was gonna have her work cut out for her.

================================