Nativity In Black

Naruto was in the stuck in the hospital room, having just been told his career as a Ninja was over.

The teams had been sparring and he had been placed in a handicap match as there too many oppnents there.

He was faced against Choji and Hinata, and it had gone all wrong! Menma, Kiba and Sasuke being the asses they are goaded Choji and in his blind rage used a move he recently learned from his Father, he had originally intended to attack the trio but they used the substitution jutsu on them for Naruto and he took the brunt, being thrown into a tree breaking said tree in half and into the side of a rocky hill side.

The damage was severe, his arms and legs was incurable, and Because he didn't hold the Kyuubi like Menma or Mito his Uzumaki regenerative capabilities were nil now.

He knew they had set it up because he had been the top student and there parents were gonna teach him there special jutsu and Menma became jealous of that, getting dog boy and daddy-issues to help was no big deal.

But they were found out by Tsunade and Jiraya who were angry and disappointed in them.

Mito was horrified at her twin for what he did.

But nothing compared to Minato and Kushina who were furious.

The trio were not getting out of the hospital any time soon, Tsume and Mikoto made sure of that and the trio were stripped of their ninja licenses and banned from ever being a shinobi again for their heinous acts.

Naruto just looked out the window his arms and legs were destroyed wrapped in casts and braces, he could barley hold chop sticks not to mention lift his arms, he couldn't walk anymore, being wheelchair bound and he now had a respiratory problem having To have a oxygen tank near him at all times. His eye which were blue now were gray, his skin was pale and riddled with more scars then though possible and he was in constant pain, he barely slept anymore the rings around his eyes were worse then Garra's had been.

Everyone tried to get him to open up but he just didn't speak anymore.

Kushina was heartbroken, all Because her youngest son couldn't wait his turn, he destroyed his elder brothers life.

Minato was angry! He taught his son better then that. But nothing could change the family dynamic, one son crippled, three future clan heirs stripped of there titles, Under house arrest and forced to do community service for the next three years, life was never the same again.

Choji who struck him was also changed, the attack traumatized him greatly and he resigned from the force and worked in his family's high end restaurant.

At the same time Sakura Haruno, Ino Yamanaka and Hinata Hyuuga blamed Naruto, stating it was his fault for what happened to the three and made it there mission to make his life a more intolerable then before, Mito on the other hand was enraged by there blatant foolishness and threatened them harshly, against hurting him, but they didn't listen.

They were trying to turn the village against him but Kushina, Himote and Yakumio, Hinata and Ino's mothers put a stop to that specially Kushina who wouldn't tolerate there attacks on her son and threatened the sluts if they didn't knock it off, she would personally send them to meet the Shimigami, not to mention Tsunade as well, that was her grand baby.

Which didn't go over well with certain members of the council mainly Sakura's mother who also blamed him for the boys fate as well and who went toe to toe with Kushina for threatening Sakura. Of course the Shinobi council stood behind their kage and the fact the boy saved them all twice had earned his dignity, with Tsume, Hiashi and Inoichi shamed of there children's behaviour. Minato had made promise that should anyone raise arms against Naruto would be slapped with treason and given to Ibiki and Anko which got the message cross.