(USM)Sleeping next to you~

( Ultimate spider man version:D)

Author Pov 

 Harry started to wake up as soon as the sun hind his faces when was about to move he felt something or someone was laying down on top of him.Harry looked at the sleeping fiuger a smile appear on Harry faces as he saw his beloved future boyfriend. Wired i know Harry tried looking for the perfect timing but it just never came. Last night  peter and Harry stood all night watching old back and white movies will they tried but as always peter fell asleep. Harry tried not waking the sleeping boy but failed to do so. "H-harry?*yawn*" " morning pete" "morning" peter smiled at he rubes his eye " how did you sleep har?" harry chuckled a little " Great" They both started laughing " P-pete.." peter looked at Harry "yes har?" harry looked at peter " I-I wanted to tell you this for a long time..and tried to look for the best timing but.." Peter looked  at his best friend peter started to blush they had been best friends since he could remember and that made peter blushes it could be that peter might had also fallen in love with Harry. "Peter...I wanted to tell you that...I-I like you." Peter eyes widen "H-harry.." " i know what your going to say-" but harry was shushed by peter lips connecting with his. " I like you too Harry"  Harry smiled " will you..will you be my boyfriend?" they kiss again" yes, yes i do" After that they had amazing day..................

until doctor octopus had to ruin the moment. 

The end:]

( I hope you gusy enjoyed it if so please click on the star and subscribe:D btw if you got  any ideas please leave a request it will really help me lol anyway hope you enjoy it.) -Author                (302 words)