Not the same

Shit got rough but the only thing that matters is how u pull through and what happens at the end of the day fights may happen arguments may appear but in the end when u go home and u lay down think about the last thing u did and how u did it think about the smile that u put on their face and how much u made them laugh ask yourself this though did you do enough did u notice the small things like when she was hurt or when she hid her face did you notice go back and relook at everything go back and reflect and do better bc at the end of the day that's all that matters if u love someone lift them don't break them after everything that was done and all that happened and she still trusts u in the end don't give her another reason why she shouldn't bc believe it or not she's trying so hard to tell herself to keep going to keep fighting that what happened doesn't matter don't throw her past at her when she's telling u things she's never told anyone and don't make her feel like what she's doing isn't enough when she giving all she has left bc believe it or not ur wrecking her confidence and self worth even more and ur breaking her on the inside sm that she starts to hide her face and that smile isn't there anymore bc she doesn't believe what to laugh at anymore or whether or not it's serious don't ruin the girl u had dreams about bc in the end she's not that same girl anymore....