Ch. 1: The First Day

Toga

I wake up and put the uniform on.

I put my hair in my signature messy buns.

What she looks like. I know its not the actual UA uniform but oh well.

I sit down and eat the food Kiri has made for me.

sometimes I wonder if he ever sleeps.

I thank him and go out the door.I

I reach UA.

I'm in class 1A.

I enter the classroom when the teacher introduces me.

I introduce myself but I say my last name is Kumiko i don't explain my quirks or say that I have any.

I was introducing myself with my eyes closed cuz I can.

I open my eyes and look around.

"Izu-chan!" I yell.

I run up to Izu and hug him.

"Hey Toga." He says.

Then he leans in and whispers to me.

"I understand why you didn't say your actual last name."

Then he pulls away.

"I can't believe you actually made it in!" I say excitedly .

"I know me too." He says.

"Oi! Deku! How do you know her!? We all just met her!" I hear someone yell.

I look over and smirk.

" he's forgotten Izu... " i whisper.

I walk over to him and say.

"Hi... Kacchan... I'm surprised you don't remember me... After 10 years... The day we met... when you ran off... With a bloody nose when all of us were 5... Beaten by a girl... Oh wait... That girl was me." I say.

"You!? you're her!?" He asks surprised .

"You really are a dumbass boy. Yes it's me Toga! God get it fucking in your skull." I say.

"Izuku, Bakugo please explain how you know this girl. " Aizawa-Sensei asks.

"Well, she saved me after Kacchan was bullying me when we were 5... That's when Kacchan and Toga met. Toga and I kept in touch until we were 8. We haven't seen each other since then" Izu explains.

I nod.

I go sit in my seat.

Time skip to lunch.

Me, Izu, a brown haired girl, and a guy with blue hair and glasses all head to lunch together.

We introduce ourselves.

"Hi I'm Tenya Iida and this is Ochaco Uraraka. It's nice to meet you Kumiko-san." Iida says.

I nod.

"You can just call me Toga." I say.

" Deku... So it's true that you've known Toga for 3 years? " Uraraka asks.

"Hey Izu... Isn't 'Deku' an insult?" I ask.

"Not anymore. Uraraka-san says it sounds like the words 'you can do it. ' so I don't mind. " he says.I

I nod.

We all reach the cafeteria and I'm introduced to everyone of my classmates.

I freeze when Izu mentions a girl named Momo Yaoyorozu and Shoto Todoroki.

He notices and hugs me.

"I know... Hey it's ok... They aren't here anymore... It's ok..." He says.

I hug him back and he freezes.

"Hey it's ok. I've controlled it. It's fine." I say.

We both nod.

"What was that about?" Iida asks.

" Um.. I don't think... " Izu starts.

We all sit down and I sit at a huge table with all of my classmates sitting there.

We just chat about random things.

The bell rings and we all head to class.

Hey guys. I know its two chapters in a row but I'm too excited about this story. I hope you enjoyed this chappy. Until next time. Plus Ultra!

(Published 9/23/19)