Ch. 6: Living With My Crush

Toga
I reach Katsu's house.

We both go inside and I see his parents.

"Katsuki who is this wonderful young girl?" Hos mom asks.

" Old Hag this is Toga Kumiko... She's one of my classmates. The people who took care of her died recently so she's living here now. " Katsu says.

"Old Hag?" I ask.

" my mother. " he says.

"Hi. Sorry about my son. I'm Mitsuki Bakugo. That's my husband, Masaru Bakugo. If I'm not being so personal... What is your quirk?" She asks.

" I actually have multiple. Fire, Creation, Decay, and Water and Ice. I count water and ice as one quirk though. " I say.

"Oh! That's cool. Can we see how they work?" Masaru asks.

I nod.

Katsu goes and gets an expensive vase.

He beings it out.

I put all 5 fingers on it.

I focus and it decays.

I can tell Mitsuki is going to yell at Katsu.

I put my finger on her lips to tell her not to.

I take the ashes and create the same vase.

I put fire in my left hand and water in the other.

I turn the water to ice and put away the fire.

Soon I put away the water and ice.

Soon we're excused.

I drag Katsu in his room.

Once we're alone I squeal.

"Thank you Katsu. Thanks for not telling you're parents about who I really am." I say.

" i think they should know Toga. " he says.

"What! No they can't! If they know who I really am and who I used to be they'll kick me out! If I go live with Izu I'll have to tell his mom! Then I'll have to continue to tell people! I could be sent to jail! No one can know besides us and Izu! Do you want me to end up dying in the streets! What happened to the promise you just made when I left them! I left them! I wanted to change! I still do! And you think telling your parents wil help!? They might end up telling the police! I'll be put in jail! Just for being a villain kid! So you think I asked to be born a villain's child!? Doo you think I asked for a past like the one I have!? No! I never asked for that shot! All that fucking shit that happened to me! I need to trust your parents first. I need to tryst them so they won't tell anyone. Please. It's the only possible way that they can know." I say.

" Ok... " he says.

As the days go by I learn to trust Katsu's parents more everyday.

Before I know it Katsu and I are standing in front of Mitsuki and Masaru about to tell them about the real me.

Hey . I hope you enjoyed this lil chappy. Until next time. Plus Ultra!

Published: 9/27/19