Ch. 15: The Meeting

Toga
We all enter the base.

"Kuro, Shiga... I'm back!" Tuyo tells.

The two enter the room along with All for one.

"Toga!" They all yell.

They all hug me.

"I heard I could visit again. So. .. I took the chance." I say.

They all nod.

"Toga... Tuyo... Who's this? Why'd you bring him here!?" All for one asks.

"This is Shoto Todoroki... Tuyo's brother." I say.

" he promised not to tell... He does want to occasionally visit with his family... Besides Endeavor. " I say.

"No..." All for one says.

"Fine... Then I'll stop visiting if that's your choice." I say .

"NO! Please don't leave. Toga... We need you... I cried after you left!" All for one says.

"I know. So... Let Shoto and his family... Besides Endeavor visit the bar... That's all I'm asking sir." I say.

" Ok... Just... Promise to visit frequently... Please... It's lonely without you... When you're not here to lightens the mood or want to kill... It gets lonely. " All for one says.

"No... I'm not asking to kill... Maybe All Might... And Endeavor... But nothing else... I still want my revenge... For the heroes who were never there... Get to die... Only the top hero can die because of my past... Endeavor can die because he abused both Shoto and Tuyo... He deserves to die." I say.

Everyone nods. Even Sho-chan.

After a while, everyone says goodbye to me and Sho-chan.

We both leave and Sho-chan and I go our separate ways and head to our homes.

I walk in the Bakugo household and hear screaming.

"Oi! Where were you!?" Katsu asks.

" i went to visit some old friends of mine... The League... Just... Don't tell anyone about where they live... Or are... Shoto already knows... Izu-kun doesn't know yet... I'll tell him... Soon. " I say.

He nods.

"Sorry for yelling." He says.

" it's ok. Let's go eat. " I say.

Before long, It's night time.

I go to my room and go to bed.

Hey guys.I hope you enjoyed this lil chappy. Until next time. Plus Ultra!

Published: 10/5/19