Ch. 5: Caught/One Last Time/Leaving/Goodbyes

Toga
I walk in and greet the others.

"Hey guys I'm back! and no I didn't find anything today... I almost killed a boy in my class." I say.

"Who was it?" Shiga asks.

"S-Shoto Todoroki..." I say.

" do you pity him? " He asks.

"No... Its just that he... Has the same name as... Him." I say.

Everyone nods.

Suddenly I hear an explosion behind me.

I freeze.

"Katsu... It... It's not what it looks like!" I say.

I turn to him knowing he's disappointed, sad, and mad all at once.

"I... I couldn't say who I like with... I'm sorry... If I could've told you... I would've... Hell Izu doesn't even know! Please don't tell the heroes where we are... Who I really am... That... That I'm working with villains... with the League Of Villains... Please Katsu. They're like my... My family... But... More caring and loving... And less... Like them." I say.

" How... How could you not tell me! You told me you wanted to change! You lied to me! You're betraying us! Both me and Izuku! Toga how could you do this! How am I supposed to trust you!? " He yells.

Kiri, Shiga and Dabi are about to attack but I shake my head.

Tears are in his eyes.

"I couldn't! I had no choice Katsu! I... I don't want to be like them! you think I want to be like them! I don't want to be known as a villain! I never wanted this! I... I want to change! I'm trying! But... But tell me Katsu... HOW IS SOMEONE WITH QUIRKS LIKE MINE SUPPOSED TO BE A HERO!? MOST OF MY QUIRKS ARE USED TO DESTROY THINGS!!! SET THINGS ON FIRE! DISINTEGRATE THINGS! DISINTEGRATE PEOPLE! CREATE DANGEROUS WEAPONS! TO USE BLOOD OUT OF ALL THINGS TO KILL! TO FREEZE AND DROWN PEOPLE! NONE OF MY QUIRKS CAN BE USED TO HELP PEOPLE!!! I'M MEANT TO BE A VILLAIN! I HAVE NO CHOICE! THERE'S NO WAY I CAN HELP OTHERS! I'M A DANGER TO EVEN VILLAINS! TO EVERYONE! I'M NOT MEANT TO BE HERE! I'M TRYING TO CHANGE WHO I FUCKING AM KATSUKI BAKUGO! BUT IT'S HARD! ITS HARD WITH QUIRKS LIKE MINE AND WITH A PAST LIKE MINE! WITH FUCKING ABUSIVE PARENTS! TO ALMOST DIE AT THE AGE OF FOUR FROM YOUR FUCKING SHITTY PARENTS PHYSICALLY AND VERBALLY ABUSED YOU! JUST TO SETTLE FIGHTS! WHERE YOU'RE JUST THERE FOR THEM TO BEAT UP! WHERE YOU'RE JUST THERE SO THEY XAN TAKE ALL THE ANGER THAT THEY HAVE ON PEOPLE, THE WORLD JUST ON YOU WITH ABUSE! I DIDN'T DESERVE A PAST LIKE THAT! IT'S LIKE A MILLION SCARS THAT WON'T EVER GO AWAY! NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TRY! NOTHING WILL GET RID OF THAT!" HELL WHEN I FIRST FUCKING SAW YOU AT SCHOOL, WHAT I TOLD YOU AFTER HERO TRAINING! YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE THERE FOR ME! YOU CARED FOR ME! YOU DIDN'T CARE THAT I WAS A VILLAIN KID! YOU SAID THAT YOU'D FUCKING PROTECT AND CARE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT! YOU LIED TO KATSU! DO YOU INTEND TO KEEP YOU'RE PROMISE! OR ARE YOU JUST GOING TO STAND THERE WHEN I NEED YOU OR IZU AND TELL HIM TO LEAVE ME ALONE!? TO LET ME DIE! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO!? RAT US OUT SO I HAVE NO FUCKING PLACE TO LIVE!? SO I CAN DIE OUT ON THE STREETS!? I'M ONLY HERE BECAUSE IT GIVES ME A PLACE TO LIVE! TO CALL HOME AT LEAST! I'VE LIVED HERE FOR FIVE FUCKING YEARS! I'VE NEVER COMMITTED ANY CRIMES BESIDES KILLING MY FUCKING ABUSIVE PARENTS! " I yell.

At this point tears are rolling out of my eyes.

Katsu goes and hugs me.

"I'm sorry... I'll keep that promise... you can live with me... I don't care... I don't care what the world will say about us. I just want you to be safe... You should tell Izuku too... He needs to know. I won't rat you or the League out... Just promise you won't kill or harm anyone from UA... Family friends... Our families. Please." He begs.

"Ok. I have to talk to All for one..." I say.

I see Katsu freeze.

"Yes he started the League... But he's not in the actual room." I say.

He nods.

I go into the room with the screen.

I turn it on and see All for one.

"Sir... I'm leaving the League... This place reminds me too much of them... I'm sorry... I won't say anything. I promise... It's been nice to work with you sir... For five years... I'll visit... Or at least try... But if you don't allow it... That's ok... I'll respect you're orders... Even after I leave today... It was nice to meet you... All for one... Goodbye sir." I say.

" Toga... It was nice to meet you and get to know you... I'll miss you as well as the others... Sadly I can't have you visit. It's too risky now. Is there anything else you want to tell me? " He asks.

I nod.

"I'm going to live with a friend from UA. All I ask is that you don't harm any of the families there... Or family friends... At least in class 1A... Please sir... As a last request." I say.

He nods.

"I promise." He says .

Suddenly he comes up behind me.

I know Kiri had to do with it.

I hug him.

"It was nice to see you... To talk to you... One last time. You were like him but better... I'll remember you guys... I promise." I say.

We both let go of the hug and he goes back to the screen.

"Goodbye All For One..." I say.

" Goodbye Toga Himiko. " He says.

I turn off the screen.

I go to the other room.

I see everyone looking at me.

"Guys... I can't visit... It's his orders... I'll respect them... Maybe I'll see you guys around... It was nice to meet and get to know you guys..." I say.

Shiga, Dabi and Kiri hug me.

I feel tears roll down my face.

"I'll miss you guys..." I say.

"We'll miss you too Toga Himiko..." They all say.

"Goodbye guys." I say.

"Hey Toga?" Dabi asks .

"Yeah?" I say.

" I need to tell you one last thing before you go. " He says.

We both go into a separate room.

I close the door.

"My full name is... Tuyo Todoroki... Endeavor abused me and I had enough... I joined the League. I wish I would've told you sooner. It was nice to have someone to relate to... Please don't tell Endeavor or any pro heroes... Everyone else in my family knows so it's ok... That's all I needed to tell you." Tuyo says.

I nod.

"Goodbye Toga Himiko." He says.

"Goodbye Tuyo Todoroki." I say.

He nods.

We hug and I leave the room.

Before I leave everyone is in the room.

"Bye guys..." I say.

"Bye Toga..." The League says.

I nod and leave with Katsu.

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this lil chappy. Until next time. Plus Ultra!

Published: 9/26/19