Ch. 12: Phsyco Killer/Out

Toga
I start laughing like a maniac.

I hold my face with my hands.

I feel my eyes turn color.

Blood red.

"Like I told you... You need to be careful when fighting me... Or... She comes out to play... And you all will die... Unless... They help me... It's to late to turn back... Time or you all to die!" I say.

I lunge at them.

"If you focus enough... You might just find out something you never knew about me..." I say.

I go to Cememtoss.

He tries to create a barrier.

I dodge them and I create a hammer.

I start smashing him to pieces.

He passes out but he's still alive.

I go for Kamui Woods, Mt. Lady, Midnight, Eraser head, and the others.

Soon they're all unconscience but still breathing.

After a while it's just me and All Might and Endeavor.

"Toga! Stop!" I hear Katsu , Sho-chan, and Izu-kun yell.

I ignore them and go for Endeavor.

I pour water on Endeavor and his flames go out.

I lunge at him.

I stab him once in the right arm and lick his blood.I

I transform into Endeavor.

"Well, Well, Well, Looks like you're reaching your limit... All Might. and no... Your successor didn't tell me... I figured it by myself... I'm more observant than I look. The symbol of piece... KILLED by a 15 year old girl... That sounds very entertaining." I say.

All might stands next to me.

He punches me over and over.

"You know... I blame each and every one of you heroes for not being there... Heroes are supposed to help others when they need it. But you guys NEVER were!" I say.

At this point I start yelling not caring about my secret. The heroes I attacked earlier were healed and listening.

"YOU PATHETIC HEROES WERE NEVER THERE! I NEEDED YOU TO HELP ME OUT OF THE FUCKING HELL I LIVED THROUGH WHEN I WAS ONLY 4! I COULD'VE DIED! BUT NO ONE WAS THERE! WHILE THEY BEAT ME AND TORTURED ME! THEY HIT ME! THEY WERE ABUSIVE PARENTS! THEY ONLY THOUGHT OF ME AS A THING! NOT A DAUGHTER! THEY NEVER CARED FOR OR LOVED ME! PEOPLE WHO WERE CRUSHED BY BUILDINGS LIVED WHEN THEY COULD JUST BE HEALED! THE PAIN I SUFFERED WILL NEVER GO AWAY! THE PHYSICALLY AND VERBALLY ABUSED ME! BUT NO ONE WAS THERE! I CRIED EVERY NIGHT! EVERY TIME THEY WERE GONE! THEY BROKE ME AND NOTHING CAN FIX WHAT THEY'VE DONE TO ME! I'VE TRIED TO FORGET! BUT IT ONLY BRINGS BACK BAD MEMORIES! THEY... MY PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR PARENTS ABUSED ME! THEY LEFT ME IN BLOOD, CUTS, BRUISES, AND TEARS! I SUFFERED FOR 6 FUCKING YEARS! " I yell.

Tears are falling down my face.

"No one... Should have to go through the pain I did. I'm... I'm the one who killed... Shoto and Momo Himiko... They were my sad excuse for parents... When I was 10... I snapped... I killed them... Then... They found me. The League Of Villains... The leader... He loved and cared for me like a normal family would... All of them did... Sure it was small... But... We managed... We all had one thing in common... Our hate for heroes... I never committed any crime while I was with them either. The only crime I've ever committed was... Killing those sad excuse for fucking pieces of shit  type of parents... That's it... I had a reason... They never did... They used me... They only wanted to use me to kill All Might... I was only treated as an object to them... I was the product of a quirk marriage... When they both found out about my other quirks... It only gave them more reasons to use me as an item... I only know very few people who know what I go through... Even if it's abuse from a villain or hero that say they live a 'happy' life with their family... That's why I never told anyone... They would never understand... That's all I'm saying. You're lucky I even told you things about me. " I say.

I feel tears roll down my face.

"I'm sorry... I never knew..." All Might says.

"It's too late... Nothing can take away the pain I have... What I've experienced... The damage has already been done." I say.

I turn around and hugged by Sho-chan, Katsu, and Izu-kun.

"Hey..." I say.

They all look up.

"Toga... I'm ready to tell them... Even if I die after... From... Him. Tuyo... Said it was ok." Sho-chan says.

I nod.

"Can we have everyone's attention!" I say.

" Shoto and I would like to say something. " I say.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Tuyo in a black shirt, black cloak, and jeans watching.

"Go on and start. I'll be right back." I whisper in Sho-chan's ear.

He nods.

As he starts I walk over to Tuyo.

"Hey... You knew didn't you?" I ask.

Hee nods.

"Want to come up with us? I promise they won't kill you or injure you... Let alone touch you... I'll make sure of it." I say.

" Ok... " He says.

I quickly hug him and we go to Sho-chan.

Sho-chan knows it's Tuyo and smiles.

Hey guys! I would've updated sooner but my wifi wasn't working. I had a different plan for this chapter but it didn't fully save. Until next time. Plus Ultra!

Published: 10/3/19