Ch. 17: Another Meeting

Toga
Sho-chan, Izu-kun, and Katsu follow me and we get to the bar.

I open the door.

"Shiga! Tuyo! Kuro! Come here for a sec!" I yell.

They all enter the room.

Tuyo and Sho-chan hug.

"Katsu, Izu-kun... This is The League Of Villains. Tomura Shigaraki, Kurigiri, Dabi.. Or Tuyo... This is Katsuki Bakugo aka Katsu as I call him and Izuku Midoriya aka Izu-kun as I call him. You already met Sho-chan." I say.

They all talk.

"Izuku Midoriya is All Might's successor correct?" Kuro asks.

I nod.

"Toga!? You said you wouldn't tell anyone!" Izu-kun yells.

" I didn't. We all know. Well... Most of us already knew. Sho-chan and Katsu didn't know till now. Sho-chan isn't going to tell Endeavor or anyone. Katsu and I aren't telling Mitsuki and Masaru Bakugo or anyone. Oh... And those threats... Even though... you know where the League is... I will not hesitate to kill you... Sure you're my best friend since they were still alive... But... The League... Is more important to me. I'm not trying to be mean... It's just that... There were there for me 24/7 since I joined... They all knew and do know what I went through. I'm... I'm sorry. " I explain.

Izu-kun nods.

Before I know it we all leave.

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this lil chappy. Until next time. Plus Ultra!

Published: 10/7/19