Ch. 9: Telling Shoto

Toga
I hear the lunch bell ring and wait for Sho-chan.

We both leave and go out to the roof.

"I've lied to everyone when we first met... Izuku has known since we were kids... About 5 years old. Katsuki has known since after a couple of weeks of school... Right after the battle the two of us had... We were in a waiting room... That's when I told him... Katsuki's parents have known a couple of weeks after I told Katsuki. I trust you... So... I'm telling you the truth. you have to promise not to tell anyone." I say.

" I promise. " Sho-chan says.

" I... My real name is Toga Himiko... Yes my parents were villains but... I want to be a hero. I don't want to be like them. My past isn't one of the best. They're names were... S-Shoto and M-Momo Himiko... That's why I was scared of you and Momo. They were the villains known as Blood and Transformer. My quirks are Transform, Blood Minipulation, Fire, Water and Ice, Decay, and Creation... I know its a lot but I've learned how to use all of them correctly. My drawbacks are burning, frostbite, I could accidentally decay my own skin, I could faint if I use Blood Minipulation too much, and yeah... To transform all I need a a small drop of blood. If I lick it and concentrate I transform into the person the blood came from. when I use Blood Minipulation, I cut myself and my blood turns into anything I want it to... But when I'm done using Blood Minipulation, I have to use blood bags with the same blood type as mine so I don't pass out. Fire and Water are self-explainable. For Decay, I have to have all five of my fingers on anything and it decays. As long as one of my fingers aren't touching the item it's fine. For Creation I think of the item I want to make. It comes out of any part of my body buy it can't be covered by clothing. Since I have both my parents quirks, I mostly refuse to use them unless I absolutely have to. My parents... Since I was four... They both physically and verbally abused me... They abused me to settle they're petty little fights... When they were angry at the world... Or just when they felt like it... I was their living punching bag they could just hit. They always left me with blood, scars, bruises and tears. They did it one week after I received my quirks. I could've died... I was always on the verge of dying from them. They didn't care if I did... They told me... If I died... They would just have another child and abuse them. I didn't want that. I never asked to be a villain kid. I never asked for abusive parents... No one should have to go through what I did... I know thing about others that I know I shouldn't... I want to be a hero. I want no one to ever feel the pain I did... Where you're abused by your own parents... Left to die... Where your own parents don't care about you and force you to do their bidding no matter what you say... Where you don't have a choice... I was forced to be a villain... I never wanted that... But they gave me no choice. I know some people who are going through the exact same thing as me... You and Tuyo. I don't know about anyone else I know. When I was ten... I snapped. I killed them both... After that I had blood and tears all over me. I was laughing like a maniac. I ran from the scene. Then... They found me... The League Of Villains... I knew who they were... I told them what I did... I was never forced to do their bidding... Their leader... All for one... He was like a father I wish I had... That cares for you and your safety... Someone who will protect you no matter what... Who will always be there no matter where you are... When I first met Katsuki's parents... I had just left the League... I wanted to be a hero... I can't tell you where they are... Katsu followed me but wasn't paying attention to where we were or how we got there... I explained everything... If I was leaving... I could never see them again... It was too risky and dangerous... I said goodbye to them all and moved here... No matter how hard I try... Try to forget what happened to me... To forget them... My parents... I couldn't... They were apart of me... I... I'll always have those bad memories... No one should have those... But people do... That's why I want to be a hero... To prevent abuse to children... To people... to help others... To protect people and the ones I care and or love. " I say.

I start crying.

Shoto hugs me.

"That's why I said I'm happy that I can have someone to relate to... Not that it's a good thing though... You know... You don't have to follow what Endeavor says... If he doesn't listen let me know." I say.

" I'll try. " Sho-chan says.

"If he ever hurts you... Let me know too." I say.

He nods.

I wipe my tears.

"Only talk about this with either Me, Izuku, or Katsu." I say.

" Who's Katsu? " Sho-chan asks.

"Katsuki Bakugo... Don't call him that... It's my nickname for him. If he new I told you... I'd die." I say.

" Really? " Sho-chan asks.

"No... Probably really injured... Yet again... I have powerful quirks. I could probably fight him off. Besides we can't use our quirks in the building unless the teachers say. I could just run and wait for one of the teachers to show up and only he'd get in trouble." I say.

" Oh... " Sho-chan says.

"We should go inside." I say.

He nods.

We both head inside and sir in our seats for lunch.

"Katsuki and Izuku... I need to tell you both something." I say.

They both follow me.

"Um... Shoto knows too. I just told him. He promised to keep it a secret. I'll eventually tell the class but I'm not ready yet. I'm scared that of the teachers know... I'm getting kicked out of UA or killed." I say.

I feel them hug me.

I hug them both.

"Katsuki... Don't kill Izu-kun... Even if you're playing a prank. Just continue to 'hate' each other. That goes for you too Izu-kun. Also... Tell me when you want to stop the prank. I'll figure out a way to tell the class." I say.

They both nod.

We all head back to our seats.

Soon Katsu, Sho-chan, and Izu-kun sit with me.

We're getting ready to talk when everyone goes to our table.

"What?" We ask.

I giggle.

"What are you guys about to talk about that we can't know about? We want to know... No matter what it is." Momo says.

"Well... The stuff we talk about is personal. So fuck off Yaoyorozu." I say sorta pissed.

I hear everyone gasp.

"Whatever." I say.

" I will find out. Soon enough... Everyone will know. " Momo says.

"Sure. Knock yourself out. Go and try. You won't find out." I say.

Soon enough everyone leaves.

"Guys... Let's make a group chat and exchange phone numbers." I say.

Katsu, Izu-kun, and Sho-chan nod.

We give back the phones.

Soon the bell rings.

We enter the classroom and the desks are rearranged.

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this lil chappy. I'm making another story soon. Until next time. Plus Ultra!

Published: 9/30/19